Dak Prescott for Kaylla

It was finally Christmas day. I've got something important to tell Dak, I've been keeping this quiet for at least two months now. It has been such a difficult two months, not being able to tell Dak about him beig a father, but I've talked with mine and his family, and we both decided that it would be a great surprise for Christmas for him.

I smiled down at Dak laying next to me. He looked like an angel and he was my angel. I carefully rested my small hand on his right cheek, then I softly kissed his right cheek.

With this action, Dak slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey beautiful" Dak whispered quietly before placing a soft kiss on my lips

"Hey handsome" I smiled against his lips before pulling back and getting out of bed.

"Come on Dak, get up its Christmas" I leaned on the door frame before smiling brightly and quickly making my way downstairs where all the presents were.

When I was downstairs, I heard Dak's deep chuckle before him making his way down the stairs and into the living room. Dak smiled brightly at me while I was sitting by the tree and he sat on the sofa.

I smiled at him before passing his first present. Dak quickly pulled the wrapping paper off the box, then he quickly lifted the lid of the box off to show a smaller version of his jersey.

He pulled the small jersey out of the box before smiling brightly once again.

"Kaylla, your pregnant?" He looked down at me and smiled.

I nodded quickly before he got up and pulled me into a kiss. Once his stopped kissing me, he pulled away and slowly went down on one knee.

"I've been wanting to do this for quite a while Kaylla. You are the most perfect girl I have ever meet and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So please do me the honour of becoming Mrs Prescott" Dak pulled out a ring and looked up at me and smiled.

I had no words so I just nodded. Dak soon placed the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me.

I couldn't have wished for a better husband and future father.

( Hey Kaylla, I hope you enjoy this Imagine (: Guys if you would like an imagine like this don't forget to request on the request page which is the first chapter of this book. I will be posting some new preferences as well very soon )