Jimmy Garoppolo for Chelsie

Here I was at my brother's birthday brother which was happening at mine and my brother's shared apartment. My brother is Julian Edelman and he had finally turned 30 years older. I couldn't ask for a better brother, he loved me and protected me like he was my father.

One problem was that Julian had invited most of the patriots team over. I used to date Jimmy Garoppolo but he broke my heart six months ago. He said that he needed to concentrate on his football. I had been a mess for the previous six months and Julian has been there to help me through it.

I know he wants me to get over Jimmy but he also knows that Jimmy hasn't been the same since we had broken up. We were all currently in the living room watching the Thursday night football game. I was sitting on Tom's lap while he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

Every once in a while I caught Jimmy looking at me, I thought that he was over me due to him having a new girlfriend but he didn't look at her all night. I was surprised by his actions towards his girlfriend.

I smiled at Tom before climbing off his lap and making my way to the kitchen to get another beer. My attention was taken away from the beer I had in my hand when I heard a sigh behind me. I turned around to see Jimmy leaning against the door frame.

"What do you want Jimmy?" I mumbled quietly not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Chelsie, I miss you" He finally replied hoping that I would look at him. I sighed before shaking my head at his response, I knew that my life was the worst it has been over the last six months and I have terribly missed him.

"Has it really taken you six months to work it out Jimmy?" I made eye contact with him and I was already crying. Jimmy sighed and made his way over to me wrapping me in a hug, I grabbed onto his jumper and started sobbing even more.

"I know it has taken so long Chelsie, but I have really missed you. My life hasn't been the same of the last six months. Please Chelsie, take me back, be my girlfriend again" I looked up at him once again but this time with red eyes due to crying.

"What about your current girlfriend Jimmy, you can't just end things with her" I bit my lip slightly.

"We don't need to worry about Caitlin, she knew that my heart has always belonged to you and she helped me have the courage to ask you to be my girlfriend again" He smiled brightly at me, I haven't seen a smile like that for the past six months.

"Okay, Jimmy, but this is your last chance" I smiled at him before placing my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. I finally knew that my life was perfect again.

Hey Chelsie, I hope that you have enjoyed your requested imagine. I changed a little bit of your request but I hope that you are okay with that.

I also want to say guys that requests on ALL of my books are OPEN once again.

Love you guys

Emily <3