Matt Ryan Imagine

Matt had just text saying that he had landed at the airport. Matt had just arrived from Atlanta, I knew he would be sad due to just losing the super bowl. Sadly I wasn't able to go with him to Atlanta due to being seven months pregnant with mine and Matt's first child.

I knew that it would only take Matt half o hour to get home, so I started to cook him some pasta, which was his favourite.

I smiled to myself when I turned the radio on and I started singing along. I was singing so loudly that I didn't know the front door had been open and closed. Matt had placed his suitcases down by the door before making his way to where he could hear the singing coming from.

When he got to the kitchen door, he leaned against it smiling at me dancing around and singing. He chuckled quietly before coming up behind me and wrapped his arms around my swollen stomach. I turned around and smiled at him brightly. The music was playing quietly in the background.

"Hey beautiful" He smiled placing a soft kiss on my lips before getting on his knees and placed another soft kiss on my stomach.

"How is my little boy doing?" Matt asked placing both of his hands on my stomach.

"Jr here started kicking while you were playing" I smiled brightly at him. Matt looked up at me with a bright smiled.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded before pulling him back up so I could kiss him. He kissed back after smiling against my lips. I pulled away and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"I have cooked you some pasta and I've decided that tonight we are cuddling all night while watching many movies" I smiled at him before turning round and dishing up the pasta. He smiled back before quickly eating his food.

After we both had a shower, we were on the sofa surrounded with blankets. We were currently watching the notebook and I was crying, while Matt was just smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling at me while I'm crying" I whined slightly before playfully slapping him.

"Well Y/N, I'm just looking at the most beautiful women on this planet and thinking about how I lucky I am that she is carrying my child" He smiled before wiping the tears off my face. I smiled at him before kissing him passionately. I knew that I was lucky to have Matt and our child on the way

Hey guys, I hope that you have enjoyed this imagine that was taken from my Matt Ryan imagines book.

Don't forget guys that all requests on all books are open

Love you guys

Emily <3