Help Needed -Robert Kelley-

For rileyedelman

-Riley's POV-

"Come here and try this," I said to my really good friend, Robert Kelley, who is also the running back for the Washington Redskins.

"Okay," He replied. I made him try whatever I made because I trust him. I gave him a deviled egg to try.
"Tastes good to me," he smiled with food in his mouth making me laugh.

"Thanks," I smiled. "I have pie if you want,"

"Oh cool. I'll take some," he said. He took a slice and walked near me standing with it staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Then he slapped the pie on my face and started laughing.

"OOH I GOT CHU GOOD!" He screamed.

"Hey man. You got pie all over me and your clothes," I said. I always wear his clothes.

"All worth it," then he took a picture and posted it on to Instagram.

I fake pouted and looked at him.

"Aw don't be like that. You're making me feel bad," he whispered in my ear holding on to my waist.

I faked cried until he apologized. Just because I'm that kind of person.

"Oh ok. Sorry Riley," he whispered again finally apologizing.

"Yay! Apology accepted," I hugged him. "I gotta go. Catch you tomorrow,"

~

I was at Robert's front door. I loved going to his house. It was like my second home. I knocked on the door expecting Robert to answer but it was Desean Jackson instead.

"Oh hey. I didn't expect you to be here," I said.

"Of course you didn't. This is Robert's house," He said laughing.

"Alright. That's cool," I then went inside and saw Ryan Kerrigan. "Oh hey Ryan," I smiled.

"Hey, Riley," Ryan waved.

Then they got up and held 2 signs. Desean was holding one that said "Will You" Ryan was holding one that said "Go Out"

"Um what?" I said.

Desean sighed. "Robert stop being all shy,"

Then I saw Rob being all shy and walking slowly but I could see a smile.

"You're so cute," I said in a high voice trying to hint some flirting.

Then he looked up and smiled at me. He held up his piece of paper that said "With Me?"

Finally. I was hoping he would ask.

"Yes!!! I'll definitely go out with you!" I ran up and hugged him...and accidentally tackled him.

"I was hoping you would ask," I smiled.

"Hoping you would say yes," Rob said messing with my hair.

Thanks for requesting!!!

HOPE CLEMSON WINS Y'ALL