My Champion pt. 2 -Matt Ryan-

Sorry for this being late. For @emilyopenshaw

-Emily's POV- 5 years later

After the horrible disaster called Super Bowl LI, Matt was devastated. I remember him being really depressed after losing the Super Bowl.

I remember how happy he was to be going to the Super Bowl.

Lucky for Atlanta, they had the chance to redeem themselves in Super Bowl LII. He even won MVP.

My thoughts were taking over until Matty Ice over here put his arms around me.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" He asked.

"Oh, just when we started dating and stuff," I smiled. Ryan moved his arms underneath his stomach. There was something he didn't know.

I was pregnant.

We've been talking about a baby for so long even though we aren't yet married.

I'm not worried about Matty not wanting the baby considering it's the only thing he talks about.

"Hey, can I tell you something, honey?" I whisper in his ear.

"Yeah, sure sweetheart," he says kissing my head.

"Put your hand over my stomach," I told him because I could feel the baby kicking.

He moved his hands over my stomach. He looked at me and smiled. "Was that a kick?"

I looked at him and smiled. He started jumping and screaming. Tears of joy filled my eyes.

"Oh my goodness babe, we're gonna be the BEST parents!!!" He said holding my hands.

I nodded and wiped my tears away.

"Well, I guess it's a good time to do this," Matt said and got on one knee. I started crying again and smiled.

"Emily, I love you so much, since we were young kids-"

I cut him off. "You don't even have to ask the question! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I smiled.

He put the ring on my finger and it looked perfect. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

It's the beginning of something new.

That awkward moment when Wattpad glitches and doesn't notify you of comments.

Which is why this is late af.

Bc of that, I put this in front of all my other imagines. And you also my friend so I felt bad lol.

Now I'm on mid winter break and I CAN update more.

Thanks

-Alice