Decision -Brad Wing-

For @jjwattlover99

"Can you catch this?" I asked my best friend Odell while throwing him a really high bullet pass

"Sarah. I can legit catch anything," Odell smirked catching my throw one handed.

"Your game on Sunday says otherwise," I muttered.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing," I said catching the football.

"Mhm," he said catching the football again

"Return this punt," my other best friend, Brad said as he punted the ball to Odell so he could return it. I was in the middle of the field trying to block Odell from returning it for a touchdown.

We he got near me, Odell tried to break my ankles and juke me out. It didn't work because my covering skills were as good as Josh Norman's. Then he trucked me and I fell over. I sorta got hurt from that but I quickly got up and shoved Odell down making me fall on top of him.

I saw Brad staring with jealousy which confused me.

"Ok! You can get off Odell now!" Brad yelled.

"Nah I kinda like her on me," Odell smirked making me roll my eyes. "I'm enjoying the view,"

I immediately got off of him. I love Odell. I really do and I would do anything for him.

In a friendly way.

I like Brad. Like crush like.

"Brad, are you okay?" I asked. He was looking a little sick to his stomach.

"I'm fine, Sarah," Brad snapped.

"Um ok. I think I'm gonna leave," I said awkwardly. "Brad, you coming?" I asked considering I was the one who gave him a ride in the first place.

"Brad...are you sure you're ok?" I asked just to assure.

"Yes, Sarah I'm fine! Stop being so invasive and shut up for once! You're  so clingy! God!" He yelled.

I didn't know how to respond so I just stood there shocked that he would say that.

"Um. Yeah, ok. Bye," I said walking away with some tears in my eyes, but I refused to cry.

"Um, Sarah, hold up," Odell said running to me.

I looked at him, "Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked getting closer to me.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said.

"I'm sorry that Brad yelled at you like that considering he is your best friend," He said with a soft voice.

"It's fine. Really," I assured.

Odell pulled in for a hug which I really needed at the time. He then kissed my cheek which I thought was kind of weird.

"W-what was that for?" I asked.

"Well uh, Sarah, to be honest, I really like you, maybe we can go out sometime?" he asked with a small smile.

Goodness, this couldn't get worse.

I looked down and left Odell hanging for a good minute.

"Odell. I really like you. But just not as a crush. I love Brad if you haven't noticed. I'm really sorry to break your heart like that, I just like Brad and I'm so upset at the moment-" I was almost crying.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I totally understand," Odell smiled.

"Thank you," I gave him a deathening hug.

~

I was watching Netflix and I heard a knock at my door. At 1 AM? Really? I ran up to the door and answered it. I saw Brad with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, but in pajamas with tear stains all over his face. I couldn't help but to feel horrible for him.

"Oh my goodness, Brad are you okay? Come in, let's go downstairs," I said and he nodded.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sarah, I'm so, so, sorry I yelled at you like that  couple hours ago. I just got really jealous at the way Odell was acting around you. I know he likes you and that got me upset because I really like you too, I just didn't know what to do so I overreacted. Can you please forgive me?" Brad begged.

"Aww, of course I forgive you! I really like you too Brad," I admitted.

"Really?" he sniffed.

"Really." I smiled.

Then we spent the rest of the night together. I was in his arms watching Netflix with him the whole night. And I fell asleep in his arms.

Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoyed it!