with

flustered, you snatch the box away from the boy who was giving you a big smile. his smile was brighter than the moon in the night sky you stood under.

"uh, yeah thanks. i'll get going." you turned on your heels and was about to make a move when he stopped you.

"but didn't you call me here?"

your heart did a double flip, did you really just heard him correctly? you faced him with curiousity. he still had his beautiful smile on which unconciously made you smile too. you shook your head back to reality, no this isn't right. goblins dont exist.

"you're lying, you almost got me there uh-"

"seokmin, i'm seokmin. now tell me, do you see anything on me?something painful?" 

your eyes widened, was he really? was this all a joke? your eyes scanned him only to find nothing. you scoffed, what were you thinking of course it was a joke. you let out a laugh and soon he did too.

"nice knowing you seokmin, im sorry but i don't see any big sword stuck in your body." you let out a pout and tried your very best to stop yourself from laughing.

he laughed along as well and soon the both of you were enjoying each other's presence, buzzing away on how the current hit drama was such an amazing work and admiring over the main characters as well. time passed and it was very late, he offered to walk you home but you rejected him saying it was fine.

the both of you were complete strangers but you felt safe in his presence. in this dark night, he shone so brightly it felt like you were enjoying the sun's ray. you two got along well to the extent that he even gave you his number.

"be safe alright? i'll see you soon, hopefully!"

you smiled and nodded. you waved goodbye and watched him walk away but as he turned you saw something that you never wanted to see.

"seo-seokmin, w-why is your neck b-bleeding?"

-ending soon because i dont want to drag it too long.hope you enjoy this story im so sorry there's not much :(