two

Sohye liked the feeling of Wonwoo's larger hand wrapping around her own. She liked the feeling of his nose pressing against the skin on her cheek as they sat on the sofa together and whispered sweet things to each other. She liked when he placed soft kisses along her collarbone and jawline, and she liked the butterfly kisses he left on her cheekbones.

She longed for the boy whenever he was away, and when he was merely an arm's length away from her, she wanted him. She wanted him all for herself and loved him so dearly. The amount of time that she knew him really didn't matter because Sohye could feel herself getting a little more enthralled with the boy every single day.

Her bed sheets were ridden with their love. The curtains that flowed with the cool winter breeze whispered of the things they have, the things they've done. The white walls of her bedroom turned pink with their passion and love. To say that Sohye was infatuated with Wonwoo was a lie; she was utterly captivated by everything he was. She wanted to be captive under his undying gaze every single time he looked at her. She wanted him to be hers, and that he was.

"Wonwoo," she gasped, her breath raspy and dry, yet silky and smooth at the very same time.

The sheets were messy yet again, the comforter laced between their legs as Wonwoo held the girl's waist tightly and carefully. His lips trailed down the edge of her jaw and down her neck to her collarbone, her face dusted pink as she called out his name. He unbuttoned the buttons on her blouse one by one, revealing her pale pink slip. Sohye could fell herself lose all control as he continued sending thrills down her spine.

These were the moments Sohye lived for. These were the moments that kept Sohye wanting more and more of Wonwoo every single breath she took. She wanted his cold eyes to warm her up, and she wanted his delicate fingertips on her. She wanted all of Wonwoo. She wanted all of his words to be hers and about her. She wanted so much.

"Look at my eyes," he would say as they laid in each others' arms, bare and close.

Sohye would look at his eyes, and he would lean in to kiss her lips. They would grab onto each other tightly, closely, and let their lips lock. Their legs would get tangled under the bedsheets, sparks would shoot to the tips of their toes and fingers, and they would be in love, and that was what Sohye breathed for, what she lived for.