The Original Sister.

Celia Mikaelson is the unknown, youngest sister from the family Mikaelson. Celia was known for her power, she was like her mother a witch. You think that once you turn into a vampire you'll lose all your power as a witch, but Celia didn't.

You thought Klaus was the strongest Original, but you were wrong. Her siblings think she's death and over the years she has become a myth.

What happens when she'll return to New Orleans? Will she be welcomed in her long lost family or will she slowly take revenge on each and every one of her siblings.

Celia's back and this time with no good intentions. She's going to take revenge on her siblings. But will Celia actually have the power to take down an entire original family?

----------------------------

So I've always wanted to write a fanfic and I couldn't decide which one I would write. I've had my mind on One Direction, The vampire Diaries and Pretty little liars and of course Teen Wolf. So recently I started watching the Originals and I absolutely fell in love with it. I forgot about all those other series and decided to write a fanfic for the Originals. Also because I've read a few on Wattpad and I got some Amazing idea's!!

So this year i'll be working on The original Sister which i'm so excited about. I Hope i'll get some more readers on this book and of course let me known what you want to happen or if you got some great idea's!

I'll start this book in February 2014 and i'll try to upload a part every week, because i know how annoying it is when you love a book and you'll have to wait like four weeks until the next part. I do want to say that my English isn't perfect at all! That's because my original language is Dutch, but i'll try my best!

Enjoy reading The original Sister.