Doors wide open *smut*

Ember sighed as she slid down further into the warm water. She decided to take full advantage of the commodities at what felt like the castle she had been invited to stay at and had drawn herself a bath. She couldn't help but smile as the water tickled her chin.

Her mind wandered to the previous night when she had almost walked in on her best friends parents having sex.

She gripped her hair as she looked up and pictured him. His groans had filled her ears and were still ringing through her head.

Mila thought she was kidding but she was determined. She'd sleep with him before returning home.

Suddenly she heard the doorknob click open and brought her attention up. Sitting up slightly, she waited for the intruder to reveal themselves. By some miracle, it was the man she anticipated to see.

The Joker opened the door wide but stopped in his tracks when he saw Ember lying in the bath, her wet brown hair down her exposed supple breasts.

She smirked at his reaction. Deciding this was an opportunity, she perked her upper body up and tilted her head while biting her lips. He was frozen and very surprised, never expecting to walk in on a naked girl, much less his daughters best friend.

He immediately growled and turned on his heels, slamming the door behind him. Ember slid back down the bath once again in defeat, pouting at her failed attempt to seduce him.

The Joker stood outside the door, remembering how much he'd fight off the girls attempts to woo him. He let out a dark chuckle.

"And why wouldn't she? Look at me," he grinned to himself and walked down the hall. Her breasts were engraved in his mind though, and he couldn't help himself when he felt his cock harden and twitch slightly at the sight.

He hurried to his room and found Harley sprawled out in bed.
Climbing on top of her, he buried his head in her neck causing her to giggle.

"Puddin..."
"Making up for lost time Harls," he whispered as his hands slid down her stomach and to the moist area between her legs.
He laughed out as he brought his fingers up to their face.
"You dirty girl, already so wet for daddy," he said before licking each of his fingers, savoring her taste.

Harley bit her lips and crashed her lips on his, thrusting her hips up to meet his.

"Puddin please," she pleaded as she pulled her lips away.

"Again Harley?" He scoffed

"Again Harley?" He scoffed. He laughed as Harley pouted and immediately attached his lips back to hers, reaching down his pants and taking out his rock hard member.

Feeling him probe her entrance, Harley realized the door had been left open.

"P-puddin, the door!" Harley whimpered.

"Ssh...Mila's asleep and her friend is in the bath," Joker said as he recalled the girls breasts, probably the only thing he saw in there.

"Oh but still, what if-"
The Joker immediately covered her mouth with one hand and gripped her neck with the other.