#1 The new girl

"Tiffany's POV

I got out of my Porsche and locked it while swinging my bag and held it on my elbow. It mostly contained makeup and clothes for backup. Always keeping my books in my locker.

My heels tapped on the school tiles, everyone looked at me with envious eyes- well most of them. Some of them didn't really care about how I look, which I consider are the best. I mean why look at me as if I'm trying to rub my money on your face? That's obviously not my intention.

I smiled when I saw him leaned against his locker, he was wearing a black shirt that complimented his sexy body, and jeans that framed his thick thighs, baby looks delicious.

He was talking to his friend Jax, also known as the golden boy. You would think the bad boy and him would become enemies? 

"Hi Jax," I waved at him, quickly ignoring him and gazed at my handsome boyfriend, "Hey baby." I purred.

He smirked, "Hello gorgeous."

He leaned closer until his lips met mine softly, the butterflies died long ago, now volcanoes exploded inside of me, a deep passion and love for this boy who saved me many times before, and my love keeps deepening with each day, I can confirm that this relationship wasn't healthy.

His hands fisted my hair, angling my head to the side and licked my lips, I let our tongues dance smoothly, as I shivered with delight.

"C'mon guys, you can't third wheel me again! Not fair! It's getting awkward." Jax complained.

I pulled back and giggled when I saw Chase's swollen lips smirk, I faced Jax while I held Chase's arm, "Just get a girlfriend already Jax, you need one." I advised.

Chase nodded in agreement, "Yeah, stop being a cockblocker."

Jax cringed, "I don't need a girlfriend to find happiness, I got my boys with me, Netflix, and food. I give time only for myself, having a girlfriend means she'll want my attention and always takes my food while calling it sharing, like no thank you."

I rolled my eyes, "You don't see me do that to Chase, do you?" I asked pointedly.

Jax snickered, "You're different. You're weird." He stated.

I shrugged, "It's definitely better than normal."

Chase pulled me in a side hug, "That's my girlfriend for ya." He spoke proudly.

I blushed, but quickly fixed my hair, and got a small mirror from my bag, checking myself one last time. My brunette waves laid softly on my back, my lips looked pink and fresh, cheeks contoured and highlighted, eyebrows on fleak, no fallen mascara under my eyes.

I put it back inside my bag, "Well, I'm gonna go now, see ya guys!" I smiled and waved at them.

"See ya." Jax replied.

Chase pulled me in another kiss, lets it linger as he whispers, "Meet me here at lunch."

I nodded, "Okay." I whispered.

Pulling back, I grinned and walked away, purposely swaying my hips.

When lunch time came, I got out of class with my best friend Andy, she was a beautiful brunette with a very petite body, but she knows exactly how to work it.

"So I don't know what to think about it." She continued.

"Hun if he doesn't treat you good, leave him, you deserve so much better, you're a good person."

She groaned, causing a guy to wink at her, she rolled her eyes, "Gross." She shook her head, "Anywho, I mean he never treats me this way, you know how Travis works, he's a gentleman so the drama that happened for the past week is just.. ugh I don't know! This is so frustrating."

I nodded, "Maybe, there is more to the story than what lays in the eyes."

She nodded, "I guess."

We both separated to head to our lockers, I placed my book inside and walked towards Chase's. When I finally arrived, he wasn't there which was odd, since it was his locker, he should've been here before me.

I shrugged it off, maybe he went for a bathroom break.

I checked my manicured nails while leaning against the locker. I heard someone walking from my right, I glanced that way and saw an unfamiliar girl walking towards me.

She stopped a few lockers away and opened it, placing her books in and took some from it, then closed it.

I grinned, new girl.

"Hey, new girl?" I asked.

She shyly nodded, avoiding my eyes.

I took a few steps towards her, checking her outfit. She was plain. Green long sleeved shirt, and blue jeans. She wasn't wearing any makeup, I mean if I were her, I would wear some natural nude eyeshadow to compliment the eye shape, she has beautiful full lips that could use some lipstick, nothing too much. She was a natural beauty.

"Love the shoes." I commented, glancing at her pink flats. Totes adorbs.

She pursed her lips, wearing an annoyed look, "Thanks." She muttered in sarcasm.

I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion, "Um excuse me?"

She glared at me, "Spare me the nice act, I know how this works, I mean who likes my shoes? Say what you wanna say, look as if I care." She snapped.

That bitch! What crawled up her ass this morning?

My jaw dropped in surprise, I took a stand and opened my mouth to put her in her place when she cut me to it.

She snickered, "Whatever, I'm leaving." She was about to walk away.

I held her shoulder and turned her around, "Listen bitch, talk to me with respect or the next thing you'll see is your face on the fucking floor." I seethed, my short-tempered head getting the best of me.

She grinned, "Hm, it's very amusing discovering true identities. I hope there's a job for that."

I was about to comment back when I felt an arm being sled around my waist, "What's going on?" Chase asked, eyes looking at the new girl.

I smirked at the girl, "This bitch just snapped at me for no reason." I glanced at him only to see him raising an eyebrow, staring at the girl with amusement.

"Oh really?" He asked.

New girl rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up Anderson, I'm still annoyed for what you did in Mrs. Heather's class." She pointed her finger at him.

He chuckled, "Sorry not sorry babe, it's who I am."

She chuckled back, "Yeah right," turning around, "See ya later, oh and put your girlfriend on a leash will ya."

Anger boiled inside of me, "That hoe!" I screeched.

Chase winced, rubbing my back soothingly, "Hey, calm down." He pulled me in a hug.

I pushed him, "I don't need you to hug me, what was that?! Babe? Did you literally called her babe?" My heart clenched at the word.

He rubbed his temple, "Look, let's just go grab something to eat, I'm hungry." He placed a hand on my waist.

I slapped it, "Don't touch me until I calm down," I threatened, "I can't believe you." I muttered, walking away quickly.

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Well jeez loweez, sister snapped!

I'd be the type of girlfriend who's silent when angry or jealous, like bish don't look at my eyes if you wanna survive 😂😂🙂

Thoughts?