#23 The girl code

*There's gonna be some steamy scene😉 nothing too intimate, really it's the most innocent steamy scene I've ever written, but you can skip the part if you're not comfortable or you find it cringy. I'll put a mark that indicates the intimate scene and another one when it ends.

Enjoy!

Tiffany's POV

I was slowly breaking through the hate and the useless grudge I've been holding as days passed by.

I walked out of biology class, ignoring the many stares of the students as I pass by them, I wasn't in the mood for talking, smiling, breathing nor making eye contact. I just wanted to be alone today.

I guess it's the hormones acting up again.

Haven't seen Andy or Lexie this morning. I thought with a questioned look. Stopping at my locker, I threw the book in and grabbed my history book.

I think I'll be taking a nap, so why need the book?

I shrugged and took it anyways, closing the locker. I rested my forehead against it and closed my eyes, wanting everyone to vanish and leave me alone.

A headache was slowly coming up, and I wasn't ready for another forty five minute class.

Should I skip?

After contemplating, I thought why not? I dumped all the books in and took my bag with me, full of my girl necessities. I texted dad about my situation and when he gave me permission, I happily skipped my way towards the exit. It wasn't normal for me to leave school like that, so I was clearly satisfied with his understanding.

I heard a commotion happen at the side of the building, I jogged towards there but kept myself hidden. My eyes widened when I saw two boys hovering over Aria, her tearful eyes begged them to stay away, she was quietly sobbing.

"Would you stop crying, bitch?" Blondie hissed, covering her mouth.

She snapped and trashed around, throwing crazy punches at them. I waited to see if she could handle them or not.

C'mon! Kick some ass! You definitely kicked mine last time.

Mohawk grabbed her legs and pushed her down. I snapped.

I opened my bag and took pepper spray, hiding it behind my back. I walked towards them, "Hey! You assholes really wanna play this game?" I yelled angrily.

Blondie stopped and glared at me, immediately getting on his feet, Mohawk still tried to mess with Aria as Blondie started to approach.

"Come at me punk." I challenged him.

His footsteps increased its speed as he walked forward, just when my body couldn't stop panicking, I sprayed at his eyes.

"AH FUCK! MY FUCKING EYES!" He screamed, covering his eyes.

Mohawk glanced at my figure and his eyes widened when he saw the pepper spray, but it was too late for him. I was already there.

"SHIT! UGH YOU BITCH!" He pushed off of Aria and rubbed his eyes.

I offered her my hand, "C'mon, let's go."

Her body was shaking furiously, her mind wasn't responding. Jesus Christ this wasn't the time to think about what happened rather than try to get the fuck out.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up, "C'mon before they can see us!"

She finally looked at me with horrified eyes and nodded, we took off running, I reached for my bag and I lead her to my car.