Important update

Dear readers!

This is an important note for all of the fans of Vengeance Upturned.

Since the story has recently been copied to another site without my permission, I will no longer be publishing any updates. I really appreciate you all, and your support, and this was by no means any of your fault but it seems some people do not appreciate the effort and time it takes to write a book.

BUT!! There is hope. For all of you, I will be posting the rest of the book/chapters on my website. Each chapter will be up for a week. I will start a newsletter so you can sign up and stay up to date with the updates and for the access to the chapters and other short stories I plan to publish for free. If this works for you, please leave a comment saying YES or just leave an encouraging message. If this doesn't work for you, I will try and find another solution, maybe even offer the final ebook for you for free.

Good news, VU will be finished this year so you won't have to wait a whole year for the next update but you can expect to read the rest of the story in the next couple of months.

I will give you time to catch up with this update, and will probably start the newsletter in the next two weeks or so. Don't worry, I don't plan to spam.

In the meantime, you can also stay up to date with my work on my facebook author page, link is in my wattpad profile.

Thank you for your understanding!

-Maya