Chapter 20 - Who Are You?

IRINA'S POV

The next morning, not one of them even say anything to me. Not even Varvara herself. I was ordering some breakfast menu when I heard Varvara sigh heavily. "What's up with you three?" I asked after I thanked the waiter. "Something happened back at home." Athena said. "What happened?" I asked again.

Varvara sighed.

"Zoya was found in her room, consuming her own homemade poison. She's in a coma now." Whoa! "What, why?!" They both shrugged. I noticed Evara didn't say anything even once. "Evara you okay?" I asked. She didn't respond at all. "It's my fault. I'm so stupid. Why do I have to be so stupid." Is she crying?

"It's not your fault." Athena went to her back and hugged her. "It's nobody's fault." Athena looked up to Varvara. "You can go home. If you're worried about her." Evara looked up as well. "I can? Seriously?" Varvara nodded. "Either that or you will not concentrate at all. Irina, you do know how to take a shot right?" I nodded.

"Go home. I'll call mama."

I can't believe Zoya actually tried to kill herself. But why? Why does she want to kill herself? She seems like she have a normal life to look forward to. Well, can't blame her. The normal one always the one who did some unexpected thing. When I heard the door close, that's when I saw only Varvara and I in the room.

"Is it really okay to let her go home?" She nodded. It's better to let her go home rather than to failed the mission. She's not herself. She will jeopardise herself, us and the mission." And that is why she's the leader among us. She's so wise. I am ashamed of myself because she's a lot younger than I am.

"Sister. I do have a question about something." I motioned for her to continue. "What happened behind the close door last night? I saw you and Althea walked out of the private room that suppose to be used by the customer. I am shocked to see you instead." I chuckled. I couldn't tell her that we had sex. That would be embarrassing.

"Irina?"

I sighed. "I like her. That's all." She was confuse. "Like her? Are you crazy? She's evil. She nearly kill your own comrade." I shake my head. "She's not evil. I trust my instinct." Varvara sighed heavily. "Love has blinded you." She's wrong. She didn't even say anything to blinded me.

"You're wrong. She was... sweet." Varvara stood up from her seat. "Well, its not my problem when she's showing her true colours." She walked out of the room and leaving me alone. I know I'm doing the right thing by letting my heart to love someone other than Angelica.

I turned around when I heard the door were being open again. "Looks like you really take a liking of my hostess." Elizabeth showed me a picture of Althea and I on the bed, naked. "Well, she is lovely to see and touch and taste." I smiled. "What do you want her to do?" She asked as she sat on the bed, crossing her legs.

"Well, I don't know. Be mine perhaps?" I chuckled and leaned in to Elizabeth. "You can do that for little old me right?" Elizabeth pushed me back and stood up. "It can't be help." She snapped her fingers and on cue Althea walked into my room. "You heard her, be hers. I want to see how deep your love is to my hostess."

This bitch planning something. I know it! "Show me what you got. As a glamour model, Althea you know how to seduce someone who have the hots for you.." Althea seems to be in a very difficult situation. Wait, glamour model? Well, she does have the looks and curve for it.

"Now use your charm to fuck her body to your might." What the hell is happening right now? As much as I want to touch her body, this is not the way at all. This is wrong! So wrong! "You have no rights to force someone to do something she or he hates." I stopped Althea from walking forward. I know she hates the idea.