Chapter 3: Where Is My Young Tokki?

Claude Pov:

"Young Tokki,it is time to wake up." I said while walking into the master's bedroom. Looking over at the bed I stopped in my tracks,he wasn't there.

"Tokki?"I questioned while turning and looking into the walk in bathroom,he wasn't in there either. This is strange,I started to worry and left the room.

"Casper and Joshua!Have you seen the master today?"

"No sir." They both answered before going back to cleaning the halls. I sighed and found Lilian.

"Lilian,have you see the master today?"

She shook her head no and I dismissed her to going back to chores. The only person we have left is Victoria,where was she?Ah yes,the garden.

Once out in the garden,I found her plucking thorns from master's flowers.

"Victoria."

"Oh,yes Claude?"

"Have you seen the master today?"

"Nope."

"I'm not suprised..."I said under my breath before heading back into the manor and to his bedroom. Walking in, I searched everywhere.

"This is just great, the second day for the poor boy and he is either lost or kidnapped!"I yelled in frustration yet his scent was nearby. I knew he was still in the manor,just where?
Just as I asked myself that question,something caught my attention in the corner of my eye,a small buldge. It was under the master's bed covering and it moved around.

"Did he bring an animal into the manor?"I questioned while walking over and pulling th e sheets off the small creature.

"Oh my,how did you get in here?"

There was a small white rabbit white soft e/c orbs looking at me.I picked it up and then something shocked me through my thoughts.

"Young Tokki? Is that you?"I questioned the rabbit while bringing it closer to my face. The rabbit hopped a bit before rubbing his face against my cheek.

"Is that a yes?Hop once for yes and twice for no.."I said. The rabbit hopped once.

I chuckled and placed him on the bed again,"young Tokki, you need to get dressed for your schedule today. I can't have you looking like a bunny all day."

The rabbit didn't budge,he was still for a good 5 seconds before he hopped away from me and hid around the pillows. I sighed and moved them and picked the rabbit up.

"Come on young Tokki, this is serious. I need you to change back." I told the small rabbit,it quivered slightly before making small squeaks. The squills got louder before the rabbit stopped and continued to quiver.I raised an eyebrow,"this is unusual behavior Tokki."

The rabbit squeaked again before twitching his nose and hiding itself with it's ears.

"Hmm,young Tokki is something wrong? Can you not change back?"I asked, the bunny hopped two times.

"Ah I see,this is going to be a problem."I sighed then looked at the small rabbit before me.

"Well just because you're a bunny,doesn't mean I still can't bathe you."I stated while walking towards the bathroom,I set the rabbit on a folded towel on the counter and started running the sink water. Once the water was the right temperature,I added only a few drops of bubbles before setting the rabbit in the water.

The rabbit hopped a few times and kicked his legs before settling in the water. It was warm and comfortable,it made the rabbit sleepy as more warm water was poured onto him.He began to fall asleep until Claude tapped the tip of his face lightly.