Chapter 26 - Captured

It had been about an hour and a half now for the young couple, their joints and muscles began to sore for sitting and waiting so long. Both boys could hear the crazy Elizabeth giving orders to her men through the weak, wooden door. Ciel started to feel thankful that Sebastian hid them in the attic, no one thought to look there.

"Ugh! When is that damn butler going to kill them!? I've waited long enough!" The dark haired boy kicked his foot against the wooden door, somewhere in his mind he was hoping it would fly open but of course it did not.

"Ciel, darling, I'm getting agitated too but you know we can't leave. We just have to wait and hope for the best."

"Well we obviously can't leave but we also can't starve, I was ready to bake that cake and eat it but now it's splattered all over the disgusting floor and now those peasants in there and walking all over it!" Ciel complained. The bunny hybrid began to laugh lightly.

"You're throwing a tantrum over cake, tch, usual Phantomhive."

Ciel scooted up on his butt to turn and face the boy, "don't even get me started."

The younger one stared at the cocky boy in confusion, "what are you talking about?"

Ciel chuckled lightly, "hmm, let's start. There was that one time you were angry over me not giving you piece of chocolate, just the other day you made Claude sleep on the couch because he didn't pick out your favorite pjs. Oh! And let's not forget the time you ate my paperwork because I didn't want you on my clean desk!"

"Okay, you're right buuuuut you're older than me so you should be more mature and showing your younger ones how to properly act instead of being a bad influence." (Y/N) argued back while crossing his arms.

"Okay so I'm suddenly your father now!?"

(Y/N) was cut off by loud banging that shook the wooden door into the attic. Both boys flinched, whipping their heads towards the door.

"This door's locked!!!" A male's voice was muffled from the other side, Ciel and (Y/N) quickly backed away as quietly as they could until their backs reached the corner of the dark room. Ciel grabbed a dirty, old blanket and wrapped it around both of their small frames in order to hide themselves.

"Get in there as quick as you can, make sure you find those two or else you'll be punished severly!" Elizabeth's pitchy voice rang through the room. (Y/N) started to tremble in fear, he clung to Ciel's arm tightly.

"What's gonna happen, they're going to find us!" He whimpered.

"Don't worry, close your eyes and everything will be okay. No matter what, do as they say and try not to make her angry, cooperate and call Sebastian's name if you feel that something absolutely terrible is going to happen, understand?" The young lord comforted the other.

(Y/N) nodded, unable to speak from the lump in his throat blocking the words he wanted to spill.

BANG!

Both flinched before another bang was followed afterwards. Bang after bang, (Y/N) felt the tears slip down his cheeks.

"I love you (Y/N), I love you so much..." Ciel mumbled against his temple. Suddenly the lock finally broke and the door was slammed open.

"Get in there, get in there now! Hurry!"

What sounded like 100 men was only 4 that charged into the small, creaky room. (Y/N)'s grip tightened on Ciel's arm as supplies was thrown and looked into. Just like Ciel predicted and knew, the dirty cover that hid them had been lifted and thrown.