C18

Your Not Welcomed

C18

(Taylor's POV)

I walk into Starbucks and scan the room. It's not very packed but then again, it's mostly never. I walked toward the door that said "employees only."

I took a second to gain some confidence and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard from the other side of the door.

I slowly opened the door and saw a man sitting looking down at a pile of papers sitting on his desk. I moved in closer into his office.

"Hello how may I help you?" He said not looking up from the papers on his desk. "Um, I'm Taylor Keith. I came here from my job interview?"

He looked up at me for a second and took a glance while scrunching up his nose to get a better look. He looked down again. "Oh yes. Please take a seat." I gladly accept it and lay my purse in my lap.

"So, Ms. Keith" he said while holding his hands together and laying them on his desk giving me his full attention. "Rashon told me you have plenty of experience working at Starbucks. Is that correct?"

"Yes it is. I've been working at Starbucks for about two years now and been doing really good. I go to work on time and sometimes I even pick up extra shifts."

He wrote something on a yellow piece of paper.

"Why did you quit your other job?" "Actually he said that he was cutting people off and I was one of the lucky ones!" I give a sarcastic smile that makes him smirk.

"Okay. So right here it tells me that you've missed over 30 days!" He looked taken back. Shit! "Yeah. Actually I had a lot going on with my daughter and everything...."

He looked up at me. "You have a daughter?" I smiled widely.

"Yeah. She's 3 and her names Ema." I could go on and on bragging about her

. "Is she going to interfere with you and your work?"

"No. Sir"

He wrote something again on the yellow paper.

"When can you start?"

I smiled.

(Harry's POV)

I was about call Taylor and apologize to her about what I said but Morgan called me.

Me: hey baby. What's up?

Morgan: nothing much. What do you have planned today?

Should I say that I'm going to go see Ema or just lie? Ugh. I let out a deep sigh.

Me: I'm going to go see Ema today.

She screamed into the phone

Morgan: what time? Cause I have to Get ready.

Me: not to be rude but who said you were coming?

Morgan: oh okay. Nevermind then. I'll just talk to you tomorr- Me: no baby! You can come! We're leaving about right now. Be ready

Morgan: yay! Okay bye love.

~end call.

What did I get myself into? I walk into the living room and ask the boys if they're ready.