C26

Your Not Welcomed

C26

I walk to the back where my bosses office was. I opened the door to find him going through papers. "My Shifts over. What time would you like me to come in tomorrow?" I said peeking my head I the door.

"Um, the same time as today would be good?" I nodded my head and closed the door. I took my apron off my placed it in the "employees" only room.

I walked out of Starbucks and into my car. I didnt start the engine because i was in deep thought.

Why were my co-workers so rude to me? The whole time I was at work they would stare at me and whisper something to the other workers.

It felt like middle school all over again. It was my first day, and they already hate me!

Why?

(Harry's POV)

I walk back into my apartment and see the boys packing their stuff. I walk over a open suitcase on the ground. "Why are you guys packing?"

I said to Liam as he grabbed a handful of his clothes and dumped them into the suitcase.

"Oh, they said were leaving 2 days early! So, we're leaving tomorrow." I sigh and fall onto the couch. Liam does the same. "What's wrong Hazza?" He says to me.

"I'm lost. How can she do this too me!?" I say. "Wait.. Who and what?" "Taylor and making me choose between her and Morgan!"

"Oh Harry. What would you do if you were in Taylor's shoes? She's been doing this alone by herself for 3 years now! And she didn't ask for you to buy her or ema anything. All she asked for was you to be in Emas life."

"But-"

"but nothing Harry! You cannot play girlfriend and baby mama at the same time! It's not as hard as you make it! And you make it seem like your the one going through it!"

"But I am the one going through it." Liam shakes his head.

"No your not. Taylor has raised that little girl by herself for three years straight because the baby father wasn't ready to be a father. But do you think she was ready to be a mom? No. But she grew up. Grew up for that little girl named ema because Ema needed her. Taylor has been at the lowest of low and she's been getting higher! With no ones help except her own! Don't you think of anyone else except your self for once!?" He yelled at me and stood up.

"Yes." I spat back at him. "Who?" Now he was in my face.

"Morgan! I think of Morgan."

"Really!? Morgan! Out of all people! She's a two faced little cunt-" I stood up and pushed him back making him trip over the open suitcase "don't you dare call Morgan a cunt!" I yelled at him. I heard the bedroom door open and saw the boys gathering around Liam and helping him up to his feet. Liam didn't fight back he just whipped himself off and looked at me in disbelief. "I was with her and ema the whole day and ema never said a single word like that! Ema barely even talked!!"

"I'm tired of everybody throwing Morgan under the bus!" I yelled at Liam once again. At the point Liam calmed down which made me calm down also.

"she's throwing herself under the bus. And hopefully, one day, you'll realize it for yourself." He walked into the bedroom and the boys followed, leaving me in the living room.