Chapter 12 "Mommy/Daughter Time"

It was around midnight before we made our way home. We was so tired we didn't even bother unloading the truck or anything we just went in and crashed. The girls stayed the night no one was here, guess they was still out on patrol til the morning.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. There is nothing like waking up to the smell of bacon in the morning. I walked into the kitchen to where Emily was making breakfast. I decided to help her at first she argued with me but I wasn't taking no for an answer. After breakfast Sue brought Katie back. She was telling all about her night at aunt Sue's when Paul walked in. He wasn't his happy chipper self he actually looked pissed off. Oh no what happened.

Katie was taking a nap so I decided to go take a walk alone. Paul was ignoring me and i'm not so sure why. I thought we was doing good but I guess something never change.

I stil need to call Logan and offically break up with his cheating ass so i can get on with my life. He is only holding me back from truly being with Paul. Now is as good of time as any to call him. I called Logan a couple time and no answer. See this is what happens evertime I tried to call his ass. Suddenly my phone goes off. It was a message from Logan. It read: "See you soon." what the hell does that mean is he coming here. I started freaking out if Logan finds out that I have been around or even friendly talking to another guy I will be in trouble. When I say trouble i dont me like a parent getting on to a child I mean like a boyfriend that abuses his girlfriend for any reason he can. Logan looks at me like im his property which i am not. He's never been that way toward Katie he adors and loves her she would often call him daddy. We would always fight about the fact that I wouldnt let him adopt her.

After my walk I went back to Emily's I decided that I wanted to spend some mommy time with Katie. No one was at Emilys but her she said all the boys went on patrol. Emily and I talked for a while. Her and the girls are really starting to because good friends of mine. She also told me that Paul wasn't mad at me He was mad that the vampire they have been after keeps getting away. Since there was a vampire on the loose close to La Push. I decided that I was going to take Katie to Port ANgeles for the weekend but i wasnt going to let anyone know i was leaving until after i was gone. Emily decided she needed to got to the grocery store so i took that as my oppertunity to go without being noticed.

Katie was already dressed we just had to put her shoes on and grab her ipad and favorite stuff animal that Seth had bought her. We managed to leave befrore anyone got back. I didnt grab any clothesfor us becasue we can have a mommy daughter shopping trip while in Port Angeles. The ride was an hour and a half long but Katie was contient with her happy meal and Ipad.

When we got to Port Angeles we checked into the Red Lion Hotel. It was waterfront which I liked the most being near water reminds me of La Push which I have grown to call home. Katie loved all the features of the hotel but you can really tell that she was missing everyone in La Push. We got up to our room, left our stuff and decided we was going site seeing.. We went to the Feiro Marine Life Center. Katie loved learning about marine animals. Since I left my phone in the truck I was thankful that Katie threw such a big fit to bring her Ipad into the center. So we got plenty of pictures to show her friends Sethy and Pauly as she calls them. She keeps asking if they are coming and that she misses them. So to take her mind off of things I decided to take her to the park after lunch. She was so excited. I told her in order for her to go she had to eat all her lunch. Which of course she asked if we can go to McDonald's. Which we did.

The park was pretty much empty. There was a few people here and there walking getting their exercise in I guess. I finally found my phone which fell in between the seats. I had all kinds of messages from the pack wanting to know where I was, the girls also texting me saying that I needed to be careful and get back there soon. Their message freaked me out because I didn't know what was wrong. I dialed Emily's number and pressed send. I told her I was fine and in Port Angeles. She asked me if I was coming back tonight but before I could answer Katie started screaming Logans name. I looked out the window and there he was, Emily was screaming on the other telling me to run. My car door came flying off. Everything went black.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter I wanted to put a little drama in there and add in some Logan drama since their relationship never really ended.
Please vote,comment and as always if you have any ideas to add. Message me and I will see what I can do to incorporate them. Hope you all have a great day.