Welcome back

Maha P.O.V

When we reached at home after 45 minutes of travelling

When we reached at home after 45 minutes of travelling. Thanks to the traffic. I was the first to get out from the car. The whole ride was exhausting. I closed my eyes and sighed the fresh air was all I needed.

"Maha." I was engulfed in the hug by the only person who loved me to death.

"Uncle Mavia" I said. It had been 3 years since I had last seen him. He was still the same.

"You can still make a girl go crazy after you." I chuckled. He slapped my arm lightly playfully glaring at me.

"I am happy with my wife and two kids I dont need girls I have my own woman." See thats why I love him. He is the most loyal person on this earth. He work as a secuirity gaurd at our house.

He was the one who used to play with me when my dad had no time for me. He had taught me how to do cycling. He is really handsome. You cant even tell that he is already 50 years old.

"Uncle Mavia please help me take this luggage inside..!" He excused himself as he went to help Moin with the luggage.

"Lets go in..!!" Pari literally dragged me towards the house. The door was open I saw my mother coming toward us smiling.

Actually she was smiling at Pari.

"Oh my God Pari you are looking so preety." She hugged her. I rolled my eyes at her as I went inside saying my salaam out loud. Its my habbit to say salaam whenever I enter the house and its also the sunnah so why not..?

I went into the kitchen as I searched the fridge for juice when I got my hand on one I poured a glass for myself.

"Pari do you want some juice..??" I yelled. I heard a faint yes so I poured juice in one more glass.

When I went out I saw my father had also joined them. They were laughing talking. I stood their for sometime just staring at my 'family' which is complete without me.

I took a deep breath.

I will not break down. I am fine. I am good. I dont need them.

I made my way towards them. I said my salaam to my father he just nodded in acknowledgement and went to the conversation with Pari. I had lost the apptite to even drink that juice so I just handed it to Moin.

"Oh and Maha." I looked up when my father called my name.

"You should too go with them tomorrow for shopping."

My mother continued "Yes Maha you wont believe their is this store where when you buy a dress you will get the matching jewellary and sandals in that shop only. You dont have to go around in search for the accessories." I just nodded.

They had always gave me whatever I wanted. Branded sandals, cloths, jewellery and what not.

But they didnt gave me onething. Love.