Epilogue

15 YEARS LATER...

Things were hard for Mahira and Danyal. They felt betrayed by their own mother but her words were carved on their hearts.

'Remember mumma loves you both no matter what.'

Growing up without parents is something no one can ever imagine. But Mahira and Danyal had gone through it.

Their grandparents and four uncles were everthing to them.

Uwais tried to visit them but they declined to keep any kind of relationship with him. They can never forget how vulnerable their mother was when she moved out.

Today was the day when their parents tied the knot and the day Mahira was born.

Mahira had to face the truth of her parents. She refused to accept anyone but Maha and David as her parents.

On the other hand Danyal was possessive and demanding. He don't let any guy come near his elder sister. They fight, they argue like any other sibling.

But in the end of the day they are the pillar of each other existence. Crying on each other shoulder. Leaning on each other, for anything they want. They knew that they don't have any one in their life.

Austin, Drake, William and Hassan protected them and loved them like their own kids. They all got married and settled down with their wives.

Smith also visit them every now and then as he promised Maha to protect her kids.

No one knew that it was Smith who helped Maha to reach Richard and it was better that way.

And as for Uwais and Hayat they gave birth to a little baby boy 14 years ago.

"Mahira get yourself down all the guest had arrived.!" Danyal called out for his sister. Every year they celebrate her birthday and their parents wedding anniversary together.

Mahira had turned twenty this year and the level of Danyal possessiveness had raised.

Finally the Fiona made her way down the stairs gracefully. She is a beauty just like Maha.

Everyone had a look of awe on their faces as they saw her.

"Mashaa Allah." her granny muttered and kissed her grand daughter on her forehead.

Mahira was smiling and greeting everyone when Danyal ordered to bring the cake. He was impatient and Mahira knew that.

"Auntie Miley" Mahira hugged her favourite auntie.

Miley got married to Troy and they have a beautiful little girl. They named her after Maha.

When the cake arrived everyone gathered around their precious Fiona. Danyal started to make faces when pictures were clicked. Ruining every single picture of his sister. Mahira was never a type of person who cared about how her pictures will come and what people will say so she let her brother do whatever pleased him.

The cake cutting was done and everyone clapped around her while Danyal felt a pang in his chest. He can't imagine his life without his sister.

But he knew one day he have to let her go for her happiness. He wanted to cherish every moment he got to spend with her.

Like the way he cherished the time spend with his mother. They always missed her.

Everyone missed her. Their was one more person who cried every night to fall asleep.

George.

He felt like being his daughter brought her the curse. He blame himself for whatever happened with Maha. His wife was by his side but he needed his daughter.

Everyone had moved on with their life. But they had carved her memory in their hearts.

Once certain someone had said:
See what you saw, Hear what you heard, And feel what you felt.

That is the only thing which will make you feel closer to the people you had lost. Memory is something which can make you smile and cry at the same time.

Love is something which never fades not with time not with situation. Maybe you lose that person but once your heart had decided to cling on someone, you can never unlove them.

 Maybe you lose that person but once your heart had decided to cling on someone, you can never unlove them

Thats Danyal in the pic above.

I hope this will satisfy you guys...
I had to write this epilogue just for you all..
Only because I love you guys..
Enjoy...:)