[1.2] The Meeting

******

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Tag your friends here to share this story with them.

Word Count:1350

· 3rd person's POV:  

He felt like purring like a fucking wolf when he heard her say his name. Her voice was soft and melodious.

His irises darkened when he drank in her features. She had pale skin, dark blue almond shaped eyes, small nose and cherry colored luscious lips. Her once golden hairs were honey blonde now. Her golden hairs were touching her hips making her look even more beautiful. She had a perfect figure, a slim waist and weight on all the right places.

Perfect! Fucking perfect! Only these words came in his mind.

He felt his member twitching in his pants. Who knew one day he will be getting a hard on just by looking at her. Unlike the women who kept his bed warm in her absence, her body was fully covered.

My Tulip has grown so much. Unable to control himself from touching her he marched towards her and cupped her rosy cheeks. To his shock they were wet.

When the fuck she started crying? He frowned.

When you were eye fucking her. The devil whispered in his ears.

"Did you miss me my little Tulip?" He spoke for the first time, caressing her cheek.

She leaned in to his touch like a kitten.

She missed me. Words were not needed to know this. Her eyes were telling this. Two wet dark topaz colored orbs were the proof.

She did not forget him in all these years. After all it's not possible for a queen to forget her king.

Her dark blue eyes were glassy. If there was anything which he used to hate the most in past, it was to see her beautiful dark blue eyes glossy.

She needs to save these tears for later; when I will discipline her. The dark thought crossed his mind.

Oh my God! He remembers....he remembers my nick name.

In no time tears made their way down her eyes, drenching her eyelashes. She closed her eyes and opened them again. It looked as if she was having a hard time in believing that he was really here.

"Tulip," He said softly but she did not answer him.

This was another thing which he hated. He hated to wait for an answer. He felt the rage building up inside him. But he knew he had to keep calm for his pretty angel. He cleared his throat to gain her attention but it was useless. She did not even spare him a glance. Before he could say something else to her she enveloped him in a hug, taking him by a surprise. His arms naturally wrapped around her.