[1.4] The Horrific Ride

Words: 1607

Unedited: Read it at your own risk and feel free to point out the mistakes.

3rd Person's P.O.V:

.

《☆☆☆☆☆☆》

The ride to his home was the worse ride she ever had. Two cars followed our car closely. She thought it was for security.

He placed his right hand on her left thigh and at that moment she wished nothing but to have a chance to break his hand with which was placed on her thigh.

Yeah! You will surely have a chance but in your dreams. Her subconscious mind chided in. She mentally scoffed.

The hand placed on her thigh was the same hand with which he slapped her just a few minutes ago.

Abusive jerk! Why was he behaving like this?

"What are you thinking so hard Tulip?" His voice was deep and husky. His lips touched the shell of her ear and his fingers caressed her thigh making her shudder in fear and nervousness. She felt that her heart would explode in her chest as her stomach knotted up.

Oh God!

"Nothing." Her voice was low and heavy due to crying. It was not that she was some pathetic drama queen who would make an issue out of every little thing and start crying but anyone would have been bawling their eyes out after getting a hard slap by the love of their life.

I was not even at fault.

"You know I don't like it when you lie to me. Come on baby tell me now." He ordered but his voice was playful.

The bastard must be enjoying hurting me. She kept her mouth shut though; she knew it would irritate him.

I'm never gonna talk to this abusive jerk. She promised to herself.

"Tulip." He warned. He did not raise his voice but she was smart enough to understand the warning masked in it.

And here goes my promise! Damn!

"I'm telling the truth Archer ." I answered a bit loudly but instead of looking in his eyes I moved them away from his face towards the front of the car.

"Let's do it in the way you want then. Aye?" He chuckled darkly and before she knew he had his hand wrapped around her neck in a vice-like grip.

Her eyes widened and snapped towards him. Her hands clawed at his hands but it was all useless.
That's it. I'm going to die today in the hands of this monster.

His hand tightened against her sensitive skin, a noise gurgled from her throat but it was muffled since her air passageways were being squeezed badly. She could feel the pressure building up. His grip was unrelenting.