[1.3] The Dread

Words:1565

Unedited: Maybe you will find alot of errors in it. I didn't have enough time to edit it. Read it at your own risk.

           3rd person's POV:

           3rd person's POV:

He left her chin but did not remove his arm from her waist.

Olivia rubbed her chin as if it had been burned by his touch and cast her eyes down. She could not help but think about the crazed look which she saw in his eyes. It scared the hell out of her. He was not like this when they were young. Yes, he used to get upset when she would say no to his gifts or any other thing which he would tell her to do. But not like this. He never threatened to hurt her. This temper which she saw today scared her.

He on the other hand almost felt bad for saying this to her but according to him; what he did was for the best. I will definitely discipline her if she kept acting like an unruly child.

A queen was supposed to give respect to the King and he would make sure she did the same. She was his Queen after all.

Her heart which would flutter due to him was thundering due to fear of him in her rib cage. He was not behaving like her Archer.

Before she knew tears of frustration and sadness drenched her eyelashes.

"Tulip ya know I hate ta see tears in your mesmerizing eyes. They become distasteful." He stated coldly whilst wiping her tears away.

What? Distasteful? You are the reason of these tears! She badly wanted to voice out her thoughts but ended up nodding.

''Jerk'' She muttered under her breath. A growl escaped his lips sending chills down her spine. His eyes blazed with barely contained fury. "Sorry" She said sheepishly and looked away. Her voice was shaky and high pitched.

He stared at her for few seconds before pressing (laying) her head on his broad shoulder. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around his neck.

His right hand was drawing lazy circles on her back and waist. She could not understand why his touch was making her feel tingles.

Damn! This body and its hormones! She groaned mentally.

It was not her body's fault either; any normal female would feel the butterflies in her stomach when a handsome beast like him would touch her.

They stayed like this for a few moments.
Suddenly she remembered they were in the office!

Where is the dean?

She removed her head from his shoulder and attempted to get up from his lap.

"Tulip?" He frowned. He did not let her to get up.