Chapter 23

Shout Out To: sumaiyahhh__

~Not Edited~

Quote: 

I Forgive A Lot, But I Never Forget What's Said And Done. 

~Unknown~

Chapter 23: Family Falling Apart. 

(Layla's Pov) 

I looked up at the fight to see Jennifer and Sara fighting, Jordan tried pulling his wife away while the guy that was standing next to Toni was trying to pull Sara away as well. I held onto Katherine tighter, Toni stood in between telling everyone to shut up. 

"You heartless lowlife!" Jennifer yelled, and went to go attack again but Jordan held her tightly against him. 

"Shut up you dumb bitch! I hope you know you're ruining your son's life! When I was trying to help him from suffering in that whore's arms!" Sara screamed as she pushed the guy's hands away from her and went to attack Jennifer but Travis and the guy grabbed her. 

Pulling away from Katherine. "Stop!" I shouted causing everyone to freeze in their place, Jennifer relaxed in Jordan's arm as she kept her eyes on me. 

Sara pulled her arms away from the guy and Travis looking at me with disgust, I stormed down the stairs and towards Sara. "How could you kill an unborn baby?" I asked, ignoring the tears running down my face. "It had no affect on you what so ever, trying to protect your nephew by killing his kid?" I shook my head in disbelief. 

"How could you?" She looked at me with death. 

Pure death, but that didn't scare me, it made my heartache but didn't scare me at all. "You are using him for his money! You gold digging whore!" She screamed coming in my face but Toni stepped in pushing her away from me. "The baby wasn't even his! You probably cheated you useless slut!" I stumbled back closing my eyes before re-opening them. 

"Look in the mirror then call my wife a slut." Toni spat, he tightened his grip on her arm. "Killing someone is like killing yourself and I hope you suffer on earth and in hell!" He shouted pushing her away from him causing her to tremble back and fall to the floor. 

"You took an innocent life away." I whispered, she kept her eyes on me. "You took my baby's life, it didn't even get to see the world." I sobbed covering my mouth. "I didn't even get to hold it in my arms, how selfish could you be?" I cried, Toni wrapped his arms around me pulling me in his chest. 

I slowly pulled away from him. "I hope you know for the rest of your life my baby's blood is on your hands, and I will never forget that." My voice cracked, shaking my head and running up the stairs to my room. 

(Toni's Pov)

My heart clenched seeing her run up the stairs, I felt myself wanting to break thinking of the child I never got to see but I had to be strong, I turned to Sara with disgust pulling her up, she hissed in pain. 

"Toni, don't do this! I was only trying to protect you from that lowlife!" She begged as I dragged her towards the door she tried getting out of my grip but I held a death grip knowing there was going to bruises but I don't give a shit.