Prologue..!!

Hey there, Wattpad enthusiasts! Today, I'm diving into the realm of storytelling with my very first Wattpad creation. My name is Malyshka, and let me tell you, I am beyond excited to share this journey with you all. Reading has always been my ultimate passion, and now, I'm taking the leap into the world of writing. Buckle up, folks, because we're about to embark on a rollercoaster of emotions, drama, and maybe even a little romance.

Let me introduce you to the protagonists of my story—Abid and Areena. These two characters are as different as night and day when it comes to their beliefs about love. Areena, one of our leads, is a firm believer in the power of love, but there's a catch—she's terrified of the pain that often accompanies it. On the flip side, we have Abid, who stands his ground with a strong stance: he doesn't believe in love at all.

Picture this scene: 

Tensions are high, emotions are running wild, and words are being exchanged like rapid-fire bullets

Tensions are high, emotions are running wild, and words are being exchanged like rapid-fire bullets. "Why should you do this to me? You know I do not believe anyone easily... except YOU," Areena's voice echoes through the air as she directs her anger towards Abid. His response? A simple smile that seems to aggravate her even more. As tears cascade down her beautiful brown eyes, she storms off, only to abruptly halt in her tracks.

In a whirlwind of emotions, Areena pivots back towards Abid, her actions speaking louder than words. With a sudden burst of passion, she seizes his red shirt collar, pinning him against the wall. And then, in a moment that catches both characters by surprise, she locks her soft, pink lips with his, sealing their connection with a fiery kiss.

The tension, the chemistry, the conflicting beliefs—these are the building blocks of a story that promises to keep you on the edge of your seat. As a novice writer, I ask for your understanding and forgiveness for any hiccups along the way. This journey is as new and exciting for me as it is for you, dear readers.

So, if you're ready to dive into a tale of love, passion, and self-discovery, stay tuned for more updates on Abid and Areena's unfolding story. Let's see where this rollercoaster of emotions takes us next. And remember, in the world of Wattpad, anything is possible.

Until next time, happy reading and writing, my fellow bookworms!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸