28-Her Eyes

Abid's Pov

"I can't john.She is innocent.I can feel that."

"You are ridiculous, Abid.She is just playing innocent, so that she can get you in her trap again.Why can't you just see that.?"

He said,looking totally irritated.

"She is innocent,because she dared to look into my eyes, John.Ohh... You can't understand that.I know you are concern about me and my family. But she can't hurt my father. I get to know from Afiya that she was the one who take Dad to the hospital. If she drugged him. She didn't help him. Anyway I have to leave now. Meet you later,Brother."

I clarified and patted his shoulder.

"Okh... See you soon Buddy.."

He replied. I hugged him and leave for my house. I know he is concerned for me. But I am sure, Areena didn't do anything, I mean she didn't drugged my father. I guarantee that because I can read her eyes. The way she was staring at me with determination.I can bet she is innocent.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Areena and me were going to her favourite place.

"The Marine drive"

I don't know why she liked it so much.As we reached She didn't wait for me and walk inside.

She is still angry. I didn't talk much to her from the last month, and may be that's why she is upset. But I can't help myself. I am totally fucked up now.I want to spent time with her, but I also don't want to fall for a girl. Its a game for me and I want to play it like that, but still I can't help myself, so I am here after fighting for a week to not to think about her.

I followed her inside, She is just walking bare feet on the sand,with her shoes in her hands. Its look like she is not here, her mind is in some other place. I run and catch her by her wrist.

"Where are you going..? You can't see,there are glasses all over the sand."

I pointed to the glasses, she look down and then meet my eyes. She mouthed 'Sorry' and start walking again.

"What did you want Areena, you are the one who wants to meet me and now you are ignoring me like this."