25-Shock

Areena's Pov

Its been two hours now. Doctor perform some test on uncle and now we are waiting for reports. Uncle is still unconscious. I informed Abid's Secretary about uncle's condition. I also call his office to inform their house. Afiya came after half an hour.She is devastated by uncle condition. I assure her that nothing is going to be happen. I have faith in Allah.I know he never do anything wrong with good persons. He have his own reasons.All we have to do is trust and Sabr(patience).

"Shhh...Afiya.Don't say anything wrong. Just make dua and have patience.Uncle is going to be fine."

"I am, Appi. Ya Allah, Plzzz make my father healthy."

And she laid his head on my shoulder. My mother and father also arrived.My mother is sitting beside Afiya and soothing her back.My father is also waiting for the reports by roaming around the waiting room impatiently.

I get up from my seat and went towards my father.

"Papa. Please have a seat and don't think much of anything. Uncle is going to be fine.Inshallah."

I said and he nodded in response.

"She is right Mr.khan, He is fine now"

Dr said as he walks towards us. He is our family doctor ,so he knows about Papa's condition.

"What happen with him ??"

I asked. And then Dr gave me the shocking reply.

"He has been drugged."

"What..??"

We said in unison. Drugs but hows that possible. He never takes drugs.

"Yes, We found drugs in his stomach that was removed from his body. And he is totally fine now.You take him on the right time.Otherwise its been dangerous."

"My father has been drugged but how??"

Afiya askes in shock.We all are in shock. As a person I know him.He hate these types of things. So its sure he doesn't take it himself.

"I am his personal Dr. And I know he never takes Drugs in his life.Well drug is a big thing ,he never smoke. So its clear he didn't take it himself. Did you know what the last thing he ate or drink??"

Dr asked. And all the eyes stop on me.Why are they all looking at me like that??

Ohh....Of course I am the last person he met before all that happen. I immediately remembered and answered.