The Fault in Our Hood

"Cupcakke is one of the best rappers of all time." I said in all seriousness.

"Who the hell is that? What she make?"

I gave Mint a wicked grin.

"Do you want me to do a verse?"

"Yea show me sum'"

I cleared my throat.

"Lick, lick, lick, I wanna eat your d-"

"Okay! I get it!" He stopped me suddenly.

Bars.

"Nigga." He said suddenly

"Nigga" I replied.

"Maybe nigga will be our always."

"The fault in our hood."

Needa get that copyrighted.

His phone started ringing suddenly, he was receiving a FaceTime call. I watched him watch his phone ring.

Nigga. What is you doing?

He waited until it stopped ringing then texted the person. I gave him a odd look.

"You can't FaceTime me without an appointment." He explained.

"You gotta' set a date, time, topic, and length of conversation so my ass is ready." He continued.

Makes sense.

He received a text and hopped up, letting out a string of curses. He looked at me then fished through his pockets and pulled out a card.

"I gotta' work and probably won't be home until late tonight, so take this card and buy some noodles and hot dogs, ball out baby. I think it's $4.75 on the card. Don't worry about what imma' eat just save me the noodle juice." He rushed then ran out the door.

"The pin is 1235." He stuck his head in the door and called.

I picked up the card. It was an all black master card.

I flipped the card over and went to get the house phone, I dialed the number on the back and found out how much was on the card.

$292,638.

He gave me the wrong card.

I let a devilish smile come over my face.

I searched around the house until I came to the garage holding 2 cars, the keys were hanging on the wall.

I picked up the keys to a matte black jeep that was lifted off the ground. I hopped in and hit random buttons to open the garage, when I finally found it, I zoomed out of the garage.

Probably why I never got my license.

I drove around aimlessly until I came to a mall. I parked in the nearest available spot and ran into the gigantic building.

I spotted J.Crew and the shopping spree began, this was going to be a lot of fun.