Rock, Paper, Scissors

The suite had 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch. Now arguably, I am a female therefore I should have a bed, but noooooo, these un-gentlemanly ass niggas pitched a fit.

"I got arthritis." Said Mint.

"I just don't wanna' sleep on the couch." Shrugged Domo.

"Rock, paper, scissors for it." I said while popping my knuckles.

We all agreed and got into a lop sided triangle. We all glared into each others eyes, someone was dying right here, right now.

"Loser gets the couch. GO!" Mint said and we were off.

"Rock, paper, Scissors!" We forcefully yelled.

Me and Domo both had paper while Mint he scissors.

Fml.

Mint did a leprechaun kick and flashed us the deuces sign before hopping into his bed. Me and Domo face each other and have a stare down.

"I love you my nigga, but the bed is mine." I told him with narrowed eyes. His eyes turned into slits matching my own. "I don't love you but the bed is mine."

I put my set up and prepared for war in 3 words.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" We yelled in unison.

I threw out paper and he threw out rock.

I'd like to thank Elmo for teaching me the importance of paper and recycling, shout out to you my nigga.

I stuck my tongue out and sky dived into MY bed.

"You said you love me, so gimme' the bed." Domo pouted.

"Just because I once loved you don't mean I will always love you...... Bitch I'm not Whitney Houston."

"You heartless." He said and flopped down on the couch with a childish huff.

I gave him a beaming smile then took my arse to sleep.