Potion

"Damn. These niggas live off nothing." Mint said as we inspected the home we were renting from now on in Florida. It was a really nice place, 3 bedroom 2 bath.

I hope they know they sharing.

Plus: it came fully furnished with new furniture. A steal.

I licked my lips, and winced.

I had to slap box Mint over the master bedroom. Yes, Yes I did lose. When he busted my lip I started crying, then he tried to shut me up by putting a pillow case over my head.

I was honestly going to snitch to Domo but Mint told me I could have the master bedroom AND my lick back as long and I didn't tell on him.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how Mint now has a black eye.

My erratic thoughts were interrupted my Mint screaming like he'd been shot.

"Not my nigga Kobe!" Was the only thing I could make out through his literal sobbing. I turned my attention to the TV.

Damn. Kobe.

I'm not going to lie, did a real nigga tear up a little but? Yeah. But you have to understand, I grew up watching this man. I yelled Kobe anytime I had to shoot something, it's weird that he just like.... died.

"The fuck this nigga crying about." Domo asked after coming from lord knows where. Before either of us could answer his question he saw the news broadcast.

"Didn't that nigga go to trial for rape?" He asked.

.......................... "You always gotta' fuck everything up don't you." I said to him as Mint broke down even more.

God really made Domo one broke down hating ass nigga.

There was a hard knock on the door that startled me.

Domo pulled out his gun and crept to the door, when he looked out the peephole, he kissed his teeth then lowered his gun. He swung the door open to reveal a gorgeous dark skin girl with orange hair.

"Wassup Potion." He said to her, widening the door for her to come in. She just tossed her head back as a wassup, then stepped in and observed the place.

"Hey Potion." Mint said through his snotty nose and red eyes.

"He found out Kobe died?" She asked Domo, to which he nodded his head at.

She let out a small laugh at Mints face, then she turned to me.

I swear if I get into one more fight and lose.

She looked me up and down, this bitch must wanna' fight.

She licked her lips and smirked.

Oh no..... this bitch wanna' fuck.

"Y'all ain't gone introduce me to y'all friend?" She asked Mint and Domo.

"We don't even know this bitch name" Mint said.

"I don't even know my own name, the author still hasn't given me one, but call me Blue."

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm Blue."

"So Blue, you single?"

"I'm straight."

"So is noodles... till they get wet."

"..... Touché bitch."

"I hate to interrupt y'all lesbian love story but Potion how did you find us here so quick?" Domo quizzed.

Potion plopped down on the couch and let out a scoff. "Bitch. This my city, I know everything."

"Aye you remember that one time I came to the city and we went to Fat Back Strip club?" Mint asked.

"Nope. Wrong bitch."

"Damn.... Shole' is." He whispered under his breath.

I covered my laugh with a cough cause' this nigga is a fool.

Damn man. Kobe though.

"Potion why you trying to get at Blue? I thought you had a nigga." Domo said.

"A NIGGAAAAAAAA?" *insert Soulja Boy here*

"Yeah you used to fuck wit-"

"I ain't did a goddamn thang'."

"So you and-"

"Never seen that, never heard of it, never tasted it."

At this point I'm in tears.

Domo kisses his teeth and walked away.

With his bitch ass. I'll go whoop that nigga right now.

Ok I lied.

"Well you moved in quick." Mint said looking butt hurt.

"Duh bitch! Fuck was I supposed to do? Cry?" Potion asked him with attitude.

"Yes!" Was his genius answer.

"So anyways Blue, wassup with you? Tell me about yourself." Potion turns to me and says.

"I have 14 personalities. Who would you like to know about."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

Was it something I said?