9. secret.

Celeste followed Luca towards wherever they were heading. She was still a little embarrassed from tearing up because of a song. To be honest, she didn't even realize she was crying until Luca tapped her shoulder.

They stopped in front of a grand Armani store. When they stepped inside, Celeste was shocked at the store's aesthetics, "Woah, the store is beautiful." She said out loud to herself.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Battaglia." said one of the staff. The women in the store were already fawning over Luca, which made Celeste roll her eyes.

"We will start dressing Mrs. Battaglia in the dresses we have chosen to be appropriate for next week's event." said the same woman. Celeste looked at her name tag closer, Samantha, what a pretty name, Celeste thought.

Luca nodded. "Please follow me, Ma'am." Samantha said.

"Call me Celeste, please." Celeste said.

Samantha gave her a pretty smile, "I do not think it would be appropriate for Mr. Battaglia's wife to be called by her name by a mere person like me."

"Oh no! I insist! Please do call me by my name. I would feel more comfortable that way." Celeste insisted.

Samantha nodded, "You can call me Sam as short form. I'm the Battaglia family's stylist."

Celeste already liked her, "So I'll be seeing you more often, then?"

Samantha gave a polite smile and nodded.

Celeste tried on a beautiful short red dress. She felt a little uncomfortable because she's a sweatpants and t-shirt kind of gal.

When she walked out of the changing room, Luca didn't like it. She could already tell. "I'll try on something else." He nodded.

She tried on about 6 outfits before finally settling on one that she thought Luca might like. It was a little bit too see through for her liking but all the ladies that were helping her were saying this would be perfect. There were no sleeves, rather the straps were tied at the back of her neck. The plunging neckline went all the down to right above her stomach. The bottom skirt was lace-like and you could see her legs through.

"Wow... Celeste, you look breathtaking..." Samantha said while the other two staff members agreed with their mouths hanging open. Samantha handed her a black purse pouch to complete the look, "Perfect."

Samantha walked out of the change room towards Luca, "Okay, Mr

Samantha walked out of the change room towards Luca, "Okay, Mr. Battaglia, Ma'am is ready. We personally believe you are going to be pleased with this option." She said.

Luca's attention was stuck towards the change room door, he desperately wanted to see what she looked like.

When Celeste walked out, everyone gasped because she looked drop-dead gorgeous. Luca almost couldn't believe his eyes. Was this the Celeste that lives her life in sweatpants and hoodies? He was taking in every single detail, every single curve of her body and etching it into his mind. He was hungry for her. He wanted to rip off that dress and devour her.