Chapter 12

A/N

Good evening my lovelies, I had the wonderful idea for this chapter and it came out decent, I guess. I don't know, I'm skeptical of my writing every now and then, but anyway!

I have hit chapter twelve for this story and I'm slowly building a storyline. Very slowly.

I'm trying to put out more and more chapters every week, but between working and catching up on some sleep, I have little to no free time. By this time next week, I'm hoping to be at chapter fifteen. But enough of my talking, enjoy!

~~*

I don't know about anyone else, but on a Sunday morning, emphasis on morning, you don't want to be woken up. So, it's 5:46 in the morning on a Sunday, and I'm woken up by three men in blue breaking down my door.

"Alyson Matthews! You're under arrest."

I shoot straight up in my bed, disregarding the way I slept and how I look now.

"What-?"

I'm dragged out of my bed and pressed face first onto the floor. My hands are forced behind my back and are roughly shoved together by metal handcuffs

"You have the right to remain silent-"

"Bullsh-t I'm gonna remain silent! The f-ck do you think you're doing!?"

One of the other officers shove my face into the carpet as the one on top of my back continues to read me my rights. As I'm yanked to my feet and forced through my loft, I see someone I half suspected to be responsible for this visit.

"Put her in the back. There's a cell at the station prepped and ready for her."

I am a mixed of surprised and appalled as I walk past the Sheriff and right into the fate I should've expected when I agreed to sell my soul for thousands of dollars.

Now, I know, how did the police find a criminal mastermind like myself? Well, never tell someone you're secret, no matter how badly it eats you up inside. What's even worse? Telling two people.

~*

Six hours earlier

"Grace this is a horrible idea."

Grace and I are sitting in our favorite bar on our two designated stools, waiting for our best friend. Somehow and someway, Grace convinced me to tell someone other than herself about my pastime. At this point, I'm completely regretting it.

"Aly, it's just Roy, what is he going to do? Tell the police? I am the police."

I snicker at her word choice, but she just stares at me confused. Looking at her, I clear my throat before I imitate a deeper voice,

"B-tch, I am the police."

She smacks my arm, shooting me a glare,

"Laugh it up, Bullet."

It was then my turn to glare as I quickly scan the room for any prying eyes or ears.

"Shut up, Grace."

"What? You think someone is actually listening to us?"