Chapter 57

Warning: You all will love me eternally after this chapter

Julian's P.O.V

"Why are you packing three sleeping bags?" Aiden asks making me frown, you'd think he'd learn a thing or two from me after being together for almost  six months now.

(A.N - no clue if it's been six months, feels like just yesterday they were saying I hate you😭)

"In case something happens to one of our own." I say in a duh tone. "Now have you packed everything on the list?"

"Yes and I triple checked it to be sure." He says making me smile proudly. "Now can I please go back to sleep." He begs, it was his day off and I woke him up at six to help me. I just wanted everything to be perfect for the camping trip for Alex and Max, I didn't want anything to go wrong because I had forgotten to pack something.

"Yes." I say before giving him a kiss that he quickly deepened, tugging my hair as he pulled my body into his. I feel my member pulse in excitement when he pulls away leaving me with slightly swollen lips and wide eyes.

"I'll see you later." He says with a kind smile before leaving me alone in the living room. I stay stuck in my spot as I beat myself up internally for ever putting on this sex ban. It was supposed to be a couple days not this long and I thought he'd just push me down and we'd go back to normal but he'd been respecting my stupid wishes. Now I just wanted to jump in bed with him but my own idiocy prevented that and I didn't know how to approach him on the issue.

Today was our last day together for an entire week and I wanted to spend it memorizing each part of his body, but I couldn't and it was pissing me off. I needed advice and the first person that popped in my mind was Isabel but last time she tried to help I almost lost Aiden, so the next best thing would have to be Emitt and Beckett. I scribble down a little note saying that I would be going to their house and leave it by the nightstand in case he woke up before I was back and head out. I don't get a chance to catch my breath as a bunch of men bombard me with words of praise and thanks as I make me way out the pack house.

This shit had been going on ever since the little witch attack Aiden and the others helped Kat with. They did wipe out the entire covenant within an hour and returned to the house with wide smiles and blood that wasn't their own. Aiden told me the next day, that Katerina was way stronger than we'd imagined. Apparently the girl did most of the killing while the others took out those who tried to escape. He said how she was laughing most of the time as she brutally murdered witch after witch, he said it was actually a bit scary  how she attacked them. But when news travelled somehow of what happened, they left out the part about Kat doing all the work and put us in the forefront. Our packs rankings and reputation skyrocketed since it was a pretty strong covenant and our pack members loved us even more. Kat said she didn't mind since she didn't want news spreading of her, said it'd bring attention, so we bathed in the riches of her labor.

It takes me a while to get to Emitt and Beckett's house since they lived pretty far from everyone else. They built a large house in the woods that laid in the middle of our land, apparently they left their first home they moved into, which was closer to everyone, because their neighbors complained about their sounds. I didn't understand until I got closer to the house when I heard moans and screams of ecstasy, even with our hearing abilities, this was surprising. Knocking on the door, the sounds come to a halt as I stand uncomfortably on the wooden porch. The door swings open revealing a disheveled Beckett with a towel wrapped around his waist as sweat dripped down his toned body.