ch 5

Ahmed pov:

"Excellent work bro" I said while taking a seat next to Danish.

"What happened?Why are you praising him?and where the hell is saud" Danish asked,he is the youngest in our group and because I dont praise anybody frequently he always wants to be the one who gets my praise. and now he is getting jealouse and angry .

"He did a great work for me, and saud has some personal work" I smirked thinking about his personal work. Today he is going to blackmail ZOYA's parents and gonna force her into marrying her.

"Well Ahmed" Asad said breaking me from my thoughts and sat infront of me"teacher was beyond furiose on her,and when I told her whose work is it her face was priceless" he smiled at that thought.

"This surely would've taught her a lesson"

"Indeed"he said while agreeing

______________________________

I wake up and went downstairs in my diningroom

"WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST!!!!!!"
I yelled I hate it when everything is not perfect. I went out side and sat in my car and drove with full speed.

(Ahmeds car pic😊)

I parked my car and went into my class,there I sat beside Faraan and saw Saud and Faraan talking to each other

"Hey,whatup?"

"Nothing just your invited to my wedding this week on Friday" saud said while grinning.

"Congragulation!but why on Friday?" I asked.

"Soon to be father-in-laws request"

I nodded.

The door opened and zoya walk in she saw us for a moment but then diverted her gaze,she looked around wanting to be sited far away from us,but unluckily saud had made sure that no seat was empty accept the seat beside him.

Teacher walked in and told zoya to be seated next to saud and announced that seats are perminent for the rest of the semester.

She sat next to him in an uncomfertable position.

"I knew that you wouldnt have agreed on not coming to university,so sweetheart I've arranged the seating arrangements for you,a d you will sit with me in the cafeteria,got it"I heard saud whispering to her.

"I wont"she said trying to sound courageuse but fear could be sensed in her voice.before saud could speak any further teacher started her lesson.
___________________________

Naila pov:

"Finally break!"Annie said walking in the cafe.

"Yeah,we also have to talk to Zoe, yesterday night I was calling her but she didnt pick up or called back"I said while sitting.

I looked around and saw her walking with those jerks.

Imotioned annie to go but she said I should go,so I reached there and grab her arm and she turned around and all those jerks also turned glaring at me

"Um... lets get seated I have to talk"I said ignoring the others and talking to Zoe,her face was pale her eyes held sadness and it looked like she had cried for hours she opened her mouth to say something but one of the jerk spoked up.

"She is siting with us and she will sit with us"
I glared at him and open my mouth to say something but Zoe beat me to it

"I'll call when I reach home,you go and eat lunch with annie"

I knew smething was up,but i decided not to argue more and went back.

_____________________________

Ahmed pov:

We were going to our cars,saud have left before to drop zoya home when I reached the parking area I  froze,then anger built inside of me when I saw my favourite car got scratched and completely destroyed I instantly knew whose work is it.........

Naila....