ch 14

^ Naila's necklace in the pic

Naila's pov:

O this stroke is so comfertable. My baba is stroking my cheeks. I snugled into my Babas chest and his perfume.....Wait! My Baba perfume does not have this fragrance then....
I slowly opened my eyes and found that beast looking at me.
I quikly sat up and started searching for my duppatta. I was feeling so exposed right now.
"Your duppatta is hung in the wardtobe and in our room you wont take it"
He said or rather order looking straight in my eyes.
"I dont feel comfertable without it" I tried to reason with him lowering my gaze.
"You will get use to it" with that said he grabbed me and brought me closer to him.
WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM!?
I took a deep breath and tried to ignore his arms around me.

"How many people live in this house?" I asked looking at him from corner of my house.

"Just the two of us.... and the maids,who leaves the house at evening"

"Where are your parents or sibling?" I asked slightly confuse.
I felt his grip tightened on me and his voice was calm but still anger could be sensed.

"Dont you ever dare mention parents or siblings."

I gulped,not that I was afraid of him...... Oh God! Who am I kidding, I obviously afraid of him he yells so loud.

"What about Saud and Asad? Why dont they live with us? Arent they your brothers?"

"No they'r my friends and they have their own houses and you cant call them by their names"

"So I can call them Jerks" I mumbled so that he couldnt hear it.

"You need to learn respect, you have to call them Bhai rather than their names or any other nicknames" he said turning me so I could face him. Irritation was clearly shown in his eyes.

"But they arent my brothers and I dont want to call them Bhai"
I childly complained.
"So what else do you want to call them?"

"Jerks"

He glared at me so hard that if looks could kill I would have been thousand meter underground.

"YOU.CAN.NOT.CALL.THEM.JERKS"
he spoked dvery word slowly and clearly with anger.

"So can I call YOU JERK?" I asked biting my lips.

"Princess, why are you irritating me?" He asked controling his anger, and he could loose his calm at any moment so, I should better shutup.

But my mouth had other plans.
"If I irritate you that much you should'nt have married me and I am not your princess"
And ladies and gentelmen Mr.Ahmad loosed his calm and now I was under him and he was on top of him his ocean eyes were stormy right now.
"YOU ARE MY PRINCESS! GOT IT! AND I LOVE YOU! DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE MARRIED YOU!!"

I blinked back the tears. Truely I am amazed I am not deaf up till now. Then he grabbed me and hug me taking deep breaths.
             .............................................................
"You are really gorgeuse madam" the beauticean comented while applying last  coat of lipstick.

"Thank you" I humbly said while examining myself in the full toe length mirror.
I was wearing a gorgeuse blue colour lehnga with vary heavy work of white on it.
I cant believe its my walima today and my parents are not present. I blinked back my tears and adjusted my lehnga suddenly I felt some warm breath fanning my neck. I looked and saw him he had a gorgeuse pendant in his hand and he put it around my neck.
"Princess, this is your wedding gift and I dont want to see it removed from your neck ever" he said looking straight in my eyes I nodded when I couldnt find my voice.
He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and led me downstairs.