ch 15

Naila's pov:

The walima went pass in a blur. I met his friends a few who studied in our university. Annie and Zoya were also there and were dressed up gorgeusly. Icouldnt help but miss my parents during the whole function.

Now I am back in the beast's room. I have taken of that heavy dress and jwellery. I was about to take that necklace off but I rememmbered his warning. His bed is too soft unlike his heart. I wish that I can be in deep slumber before he come.

        ........,...............................................................................

Trnnn

Trnnnn

Trnnnnn

"What the hell!?"

"Sorry" I whispered before ending the alarm clock. I did wuzuh and started praying.

"YaAllah! YaGafoor! YaRaheem! Help me! I am missing my parents. I am very sad. YaAllah! I dont want to stay here. Please do what is best for me. Protect me from trials. Protect my parents and my love ones. Protect all Muslims. YaRaheem! forgive me. Forgive me if I have ever hurt somebody. Help me! Help me!
YaAllah! Make him a proper muslim and give me happiness and ease"

After offering my prayers I wiped my tears andstarted searching for Quran. YaAllah! There is no Quran in this house. I couldnt help it and started crying silently and recited all the Surahs I had learned by heart. Then I offered Ishraq prayers and went in the bathroom for a shower after taking a long relaxing shower I dressed up and started drying my hairs.

"You look beautifull"

I look behind and saw him standing there. He was wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans and his black hairs were perfectly combed.
I quickly took my dupata and set it on my head. He grabed my hanc and led me downstairs. The huge dining table was fulled with dishes.

"What do you want to eat first?''
The devil asked me ,wow bieng a gentelman.

"I will just eat a bread with jam" I answered polietly.

He took my plate and put a fish and naan with chatni.
"You have to eat it all princess"

"But I cant!"

"Why not?" He asked raising his perfectly arched eyebrows. Come on now would I even eat with his choice.

"I cant have such a heavy dose in breakfast"

"Why?"

God he is getting on my nerves!
"Why do I have to eat it!"

"Because I said so" he answered while eating his breakfast.

"Stop. Being. So . Stubburn." I said with grittered teeths. This man is getting on my nerves.

"Princess didnt you know stuborn was my middle name" he winked at me.

"I will vomitt"

"No problem" he is so annoying."alright all bickering aside now EAT.IT, then I have to go somewhere and afterwards we have to go to Sauds house"

"Fine! I will eat it, now go!" I gave up. Why isnt he going now!?

"Is my wife kicking me out of my house?" he was so close to me his breath was fanning my cheeks. Why is he standing here? Oh he  asked a question? What the heck!

"No"

"Oh really" his signature smirk was on his face again.

"You said you have to go. I just told you fine you can go. And please when you will come back have Quran with you, because there is no Quran in the house."

"Why do you need Quran?" He asked.

"The question is : WHY ISNT QURAN ORESENT IN YOUR HOUSE!?"
I said raising my voice.

"Fine" he said and placed a long warm kiss on my cheek and went, he is so ... so...ugh....difficult.

"Madam are you done eating" a girl a little younger than me appeared and asked.

"Yeah, and what is your name?"

"Zara and madam your fish is untouched" she answered in her sweet honey like voice.

"I am not hungry so thats why, I am not eating it"

"Sir said that you have to eat it all otherwise I shall call him and he would be very angry"

I want to cry!!!

                      ...........................................................

After finishing my breakfast, I came up stairs in his room and started combing my hairs. I pulled them in a ponytail and mobile started ringing.
I picked it up it was Umairs call.

"Hello"

"Naila, how are you?"

Allhumdulilah and you"

"Fine, I wanted to tell you what you did was amazing, you had saved us all and we all want you to stay happy, but is he treating you right"

"I-I dont like it here, I want to be with you guys, I-I want to be with you, I love y-"my mobile was brutally snatched from me and was smashed into peices by Ahmad.

"Ohso you love that  ba*tard! WHAT ABOUT ME! I AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BY DOING EVETYTHING!! AND YOU STILL LOVE THAT BAS*ARD" he force fully grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

"Yes I do love him!" I yelled back I was done with his anger.

"YOU.HAVE.TO.LOVE.ME"

" I will never love you, you are a beast and nothing else"

His eyes held that storm in them but I was done being afraid
"Shutup!"

"I wont and you are a coward to not hear the truth"

He dangerously tok steps near me,
"Now I will tell you what a real beast is"
He slaped me so hard that I fell on the floor. Then he unbuckled his belt and

Slash

The belt hit me with so force that my dress got torned.

Slash!

Slash!

Slash!

Now my sobs and hiccups were very loud and were heard all over the place. He gripped my jaw tightly and looked deep in my eyes.

"You will LOVE me and you eong even think of another man"

He threw me back on the floor and dialled somebody's number
"Hello! Yes Naila's family shall be under our care now. If needed I will tell you the  you ha e to beat them black and blue... bye"

I grabbed his foot and started pleading him to leave them alone but he shruged me away and went out while I laid there crying and piting over myself.