14. Zero To A Hundred Real Quick✔

18 days left /Alana's POV

This one on one time was great and all but I think I needed some time for myself..y'know?

Which is why, at 7:01 i'm sneaking out to get some me time.

Yayy!

Eyeing the so called pretty dark skin in the mirror, I am somewhat pleased with my appearance. I'm dressed in high waisted shorts with a yellow off shoulder and some yellow rose themed timberlands.

I paired it with my flower band and nod.

On my way out, I bump into some of the pack members and ask them to not let Leo know that they saw me. They all reluctantly agrees after I promised them they won't die.

First stop: The Strip cl-

Mall!

Smiling, I take my time walking to the mall happily as it never closes.

Do some werewolves never have to sleep or something?

Nevertheless, I was happy to have some alone time away from my boyfriend.

Yup, you heard right. Boyfriend!

He just doesn't know it yet...

I awkwardly pull down the part of the shorts that are in my inner thigh as they decide to ride higher.

Thick thighs issues.

The mall was huge. And surprisingly filled at the hour of the morning.

I felt kinda weird when all I saw was mates.

Mates, mates, mates.

Ugh.

Don't even look into Victoria's secret, its a pure devastation and horny looking males.

I happily look around, quite glad to be by myself when I saw a store that screamed "ALANA!"

Literally, the name of the store was "A L A N A". I walk towards the store and everything was my taste.

Yellow.

Everywhere!

Nearly squealing I eye the store once more and found.... yellow!

Or did I say that already?

I just really love yellow.

"Hi? Can I help you?" A worker asks politely and I shake my head.

"I'm already living life on the edge!" I yell excitedly and she chuckles.

"Good for you girl!" She smacks my butt and for a minute there I froze and became wary.

But.... YELLOW.

I giggle wildly while staring at all the beauties in front of me.

I pull one of the yellow bralettes and black tights and run into the dressing room.

I was halfway done when I noticed that the curtain was slowly opening.

Must be the touchy worker.

"Uh.. I have a mate.." I inform.

"Ah and does your mate know you are here?"

"Leo?" I'm doomed. I. Am. Doomed. He fully steps in and I smile nervously.

"Alana." He greets crossing his arms and I bite my lip.

"What're you doing here?"

"What a surprise it was, not being able to see my mate where she fell asleep."

"I-I I just needed a break." I mutter as he closes in on me.

"A break? Am I too much for you Alana?" He breathes tracing the bralette and my breath hitches.

"W-well, you s-see-"

"See what Alana?" He whispers even closer and there's not much space for the both of us in this little dressing room.

"I....Leo.." I bite my lip even more as he slides his hand against my stomach. "Let's go ho-"

"Nah, we can stay in here." Gripping the back of my thighs he lifts me and I immediately put my hands around his neck.

He buries his face into my neck and trails kisses.

"Leo..." I breathe and he hums, nipping slightly.

"Someone might want to change in here."

"So?" He mutters and I sigh, giving in as he begins to graze his teeth.

Wait.

Graze his teeth. . .

Pushing him off he doesn't budge but I was pissed.

"Are you trying to mark me!?" I ask incredulously and he freezes.

"Alana I-"

"Get the heck off me!" I snap pushing him out of the booth.

I walk quickly nearly leaving the store without paying.

"Alana! Listen to me-"

"Leo! When are you going to understand that Things. take. time the thirty days aren't up yet! Stop doing these things that push you back to square one! Let me trust you on my own. Dang it!"

Huffing, I angrily stomp out of the mall with him hot on my feet.

"I'm sorry, its just, I was in the moment and-"

"Well when you learn to calm your nerves call me, because right now I really need sometime to myself." I shake my head at him before spinning on my heel and walking off.