17. Creepy ✔

Alana's POV

Mmm.

I'm not gonna make it....

Waves from all directions hit the same rock I took comfort on.

I thought... I thought I was out of here.....

Tears rolling down my eyes I look up to find a huge wave coming towards me and I release a blood curdling scream trying to move away but I only end up falling into the water.

Silence.

Maybe not completely.

I float for just a second before I resurface. Gasping for air, the rock was gone and relief didn't last long as the wave hit.

I screamed again but only water filled my lungs.

I was lost.

"Alana!"

Jolting up, I hit my head with something hard.

"Dang.  .  ." Leo mutters rubbing his forehead and I feel the sweat running down my.  . everywhere.

I look around to find that I was in the living room...on the couch. I lean back, closing my eyes and gulping ignoring the pain on my head.

"Bad dream?" Leo murmurs softly, almost like he was afraid.

I slowly open my eyes to find him looking down at his hands. He was shirtless in a pair of basketball shorts.

Jeez, he was not helping.

"Yup...but nothing I'd like to talk about." I tell him curtly and he sighs.

"Alana.... Look. I know what you saw. I know...I know what it looked like but you gotta believe me.... She forced herself on me and for a moment I was stunned and I was gonna push her off. I swear. Its a lame excuse, but its the truth and.....and its up to you to believe me or not" He didn't wait for my answer. He just got up.  .  .and he walked away.

---------

"Bacon pancakes making bacon pancakes! Get that bacon and I put it in a pancake! Bacon pancakes that's what I'm gonna make bacon pancakesss." I wink at one of the female pack member as she stares at me like I lost my brain or something.

I was actually cooking bacon pancakes. I suppose as an apology to Leo.

I feel so stupid for how I reacted but you can't change the past right?

"Mm." I hear a sleepy deep voice and I know its his. Panicking,I set the table and I trip on a.... Well on nothing.

I fall face forward onto the ground with a glass of orange juice.

I mutter profanities as it shatters into pieces.

Also:

My boobs hurt.

A pair of feet settle in front of my and I lift my head to find two amused eyes staring and me.

I only blow out air and rest my head back onto the floor.

"I take it that you believed me." He mutters yawning.

"That chick is crazy." I reply shrugging and he chuckles lifting me and sitting on the stool with me on his lap.

"I couldn't sleep last night." He whispers.

"Me neither."

"You smell amazing." He purrs grazing my neck but he freezes and I sigh.

"Go ahead." I bite my lip.

"Are you serio- sure? You don't have-"

"Just bite me before I change my mind!" I whisper yell and he laughs.

Slowly he picks his spot, but the goat freezes again.

"Does that mean you've made your decision?"

Deep breath.

No going back now.

"Yes. I...I trust you."

I practically feel his eyes light up and I smile a little.

"No more counting down? You're mine?"

"Leo, just bi- Fizzlesticks!"

His teeth sink in and its a mixture...pleasure and pain. It doesn't take long before he's done and I feel kinda dizzy.

"Fizzlesticks?" He chuckles and I shake my head.

"Just eat your...pancakes..."

"Are you okay babe?"

"Fine! Fine! Just....just...droopy."

"Its because you're human. It'll wear off soon baby."

"Does that mean I'll turn into a vampire too bubba?" I mutter in a baby voice while falling asleep.

What in the world...

Leo was just dying with laughter.

"No bubba, I'm a werewolf.. Remember."

"Pfft...totally the same thi-"

--------

Leo's POV

And she's out like a light. Finishing her pancakes that I started eating since she was talking. I lift her and bring her to our room.

She was finally mine.

I lay her down and drape kisses down her face as she sleeps.

Creepy. I know.