Chapter 13: Love

Shiro's POV

As the words come out of my mouth, her blue eyes light up like a thousand stars. Her cheeks are a bright red as a large smile spreads across her face. Petals falling around us, I hold her close to my chest. The autumn wind is blowing strongly, she grasps me tightly as I feel her loose her balance.
"Shiro, I love you," She smiles, pulling me down so we're face to face. Kasumi places her lips on mine, she definitely isn't a tsundere anymore.

Kasumi's POV

As our lips touch, he looks shocked. But in a good way, I've accomplished my goal. I, Kasumi, am not a tsundere! Not anymore.
Finally, I understand true love and it's beautiful, just like him.

"Wahoo! Go Kasumi, I totally ship it!" Honey Chan shouts. Where on earth is she? Suddenly, she, Ruri and Kyo fall out of the tree.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.
"Hehe, blame Honey, she forced us to come," Kyo laughs.
"Way to ruin a romantic moment," Shiro sighs, walking off. Immediately, my legs send me running after him.

"They're so annoying sometimes," I groan.
"Did I ever tell you that you're adorable when you're mad?" Shiro replies, putting his arm around my shoulders.

Author's note: One of my shortest chapters, I know. But its supposed to be that way so, yeah.