Chapter 1

Yuya's Point of View

Oh my god! I cum! What kind of omega is that? He release so much pheromones! If he hasn't get an emergency text I would be jerking off in front of him!

"Oi! Takaki! Are you still not finished there?!" I heard Ryosuke shout while knocking angrily.

"Hai! Hai!" I open the door. He quickly enter and push me out.

"Takaki! What is this! I'm going to clean your semen?!" "Well, you're gonna cum too. Why dont you clean mine together with yours?"

I laugh while I walk to the kitchen where I see Yabu cleaning the floor.

"Woah! Even the 'Responsible Guy' Cum just because of an omega" Yabu glare at me. "Well, we're Aplhas after all. We can't do anything about it".

"Oi! Yabu! Please change the sheets later!" Yabu looked at me and say. "See? Even the 'Picky Guy' can't control himself"

I sighed and pick my jacket. "Where are you going?" Yabu asked "I'm going to cool my mind." I see his confused look "Just Kidding, I'm going to the company. They say there's a new recruit. You come later ok? I might not handle it correctly" Yabu nods "I'll be there. I will come with Yama-chan and Hika-chan. Wait for us okay?"

I walk out of the room and wear my jacket.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Vice President!" I see the other employees bow.

"So. Where is the new recruit?" "In your office sir" Kento answered. "Why in my office?" "He's an omega sir and he release too much pheromone. If he stay here with us, we might devour him" I nod and walk to my office.
I'm just in front of the door but I can already smell the sweet scent of roses. Hey! Isn't this scent familiar?

Once I enter, I see the face of the person who made me cum earlier.

"Oh! I'm Arioka Daiki. Eh? Aren't you my neighbour?"

"I'm Takaki Yuya. Vice President of this company. You can call me whatever you want" He nods and smile. Again! Along with those smiles are the sweet scent of roses.

"I'll call you Yuuyan then. Sorry about earlier Yuuyan, your company suddenly texted me that I'm accepted so I quickly go here." he bows "No need to apologize! In fact we're happy to have you here."

"Yuuyan. I'm nervous"

"Why?"

"Well, all my coworkers here are Alphas and Betas" I smile at him "Don't worry we're good people. There's nothing to be afraid of"

Just then, I hears a knock on the door. "Takaki! We heard that the nee recruit is here!" "Come in!"

"Oh! Arioka-san, what are you doing here?" Yabu asked. "He's our new recruit". Ryosuke who stand beside whisper "No wonder I almost jerk off again."

"Please take cars of me... Um... What's your-?" "Ah! We forgot to introduce ourselves! I'm Ryosuke Yamada! Manager of the Developimg team. Call me whatever you want. As long as possible, please call me with a unique name!" Ryosuke wink at Daiki.

"Hikaru Yaotome. The hottest Manager of the Directing team. Call me whatever you like" He walked towards Daiki and hugs him. Nice one Hikaru!

"And I'm Yabu Kota, President of this company. Nice to meet you" He walks towards Daiki and kiss his cheeks. What the! You're too fast Yabu!

"Um..." Daiki, who is still speechless released too much pheromone now! Yabai! "What is my position?" He asked.I was about to answer him when Yabu cut me. "My secretary" He smiled and looks at Yabu "Please take care of me Yabu-chan".

What the Fuck! Yabu!

The three of us are noe glaring at Yabu who is shaking Daiki's hand. "Saa, shall we go to my office?" "Un!" He answered cheerfully.

"See you later guys!"

As soon as Yabu and Daiki got out, Hikaru complained.

"Ugh! I was supposed to make the first move!"

"Hmph. I'll make sure I'm the one who will take his virginity." Ryosuke smirked.

"Just, what are you saying?" I added. "He will be mine!"

I felt bad aura around us.

"Are you sure Yuya? Don't cry if I become his partner" Hikaru boast.

"Oh no no no! I'll be the one" Ryosuke added.

"Then..." "Made the best Alpha wins!" We shout in chorus.

"Ah, Yabu-chan~" We heard Daiki's moan and we Shout. "Yabu! That's unfair!"

-o-o-o-o-o-

Oh no! They declare war between each other! what will happen next?