Chapter 9 (Little Big Brother!)

Daiki's Point of View

"WAAHH!!" Marius giggled as she sees Shori first thing in the morning. "Shori... you sure love Marius" Ryosuke said. "She is so cute" Shori said cheerfully.

"Okay... time for breakfast!" I said.

"Here! Eat this jelly!" Shori was supposed to feed Marius the jelly when Hikaru stopped him.

"No. Marius can't nom nom like you" Hikaru explained. "Then,  when can Baby Mari nom nom like me?" Shori asked. "We still don't know" Yabu added. "Tomorrow?" Shori asked.

"That's too soon Shori" I giggled while looking at him.

"Demo! *sob*" Shori cries and Marius cried with him.

"DON'T CRY!!" Yuya tried to stop them cry. I pick Marius and put her in the craddle. The four fools bid goodbye as they were going to work.

"OH! I forgot! I'll leave this photo album!" Yabu said.

"maa-cha! Is that Papa Kou?" I nods. "YES! Look his a big bro here!" Shori's eyes beamed and shout. "I'll be a big bro too."

"I'll go play with Baby Mari, Maa-cha!"

"Waaaahhh!!" "Maa-cha! Marius is crying!" Shori quickly pull me in the play room. "I get it, I get it... There, don't cry Marius. Maa-cha is here already" I noticed Shori staring at us while I was putting Marius to sleep.

"Want a hug too?" I asked but Shori Shook his head. "NO! Maa-cha should hug Baby Mari! She will cry If you don't hug her. Shori sit beside me and hold onto my sweater.

As soon as Mari fell asleep. I place a plate with strawberrys in front of Shori. "Eat lots okay? " Shori nods and smiled.

His smile felt like it was not enough. "Shori, Are you okay?" He nods again and keep saying "Yes".

"Waaaaahhhh" "Ma-chaa! Baby Mari Is crying again!"

"But, What about yo-..." He cuts my word and keep insisting for me to go to the room.

"Okay! Wait there okay?" I walk to the room.

Hikaru's Point of View

I was supposed to walk to the sofa but I stops when I saw Shori eating strawberrys.

"What a good timing" I whispered to myself.

Shori holds his fork and eat a strawberry. He then try to put some milk on the glass when the milk spilled.

"There! There! Dont worry! There's  plenty of milk" I quickly get a towel to clean the mess. But then, Shori cries.

"MA-CHAA!!" he shouts.

Daiki's Point of View

"I'm here baby! Don't cry" I put my palm on his head and it felt warmer than the normal temperature. "Just as I thought, he has a fever".

"I'll take Marius to our room. You sleep with Shori".

I carry Shori and puts him to bed. I lay beside him.

"Ma-chaa, Baby Mari is crying!" I pat his head. "Don't worry, Papas are with them. Today, Ma-chaa will stay with you" He smiles. "Really?! Ma-chaa will talk to me?" I nods.

"cuddle me?" I nod again.

"When will I play again with Baby Mari?" I hug him and say "When you get better. You can let your emotions go now".

Shori suddenly cry. "Ma-chaa, I miss you!" "I miss you too, Little Onee Chan".

"Ma-chaa, when I get better I will give my favorite toy to Baby Mari." "Shori, You can keep liking the things you like, you should enjoy being a big brother too".

We sleep that night cuddling each other. While on the other room, Well... they need to experience how to be a sleepless fathers.

The next day, Shori plays cheerfully again with Marius. I just can't expect what will happen when they grow up, I may not be able to keep tht secret about Marius anymore.

But still, lets keep the story as it is. Let the next chapter reveal what will happen next.

-o-o-o-o-o-

So!!! another ughhhhhpdate!!!!  so long!! hisashiburi minna,!! so I hope that it wil suit your taste!!!!!!  what is daiki keeping about baby mari??? lets find out on the next chap!!!