He Probably Hates Me

(Luna's POV)

"Dipper please! We can't leave!" I cried, "I-I, don't want to loose you to."

Dipper looked at me wide-eyed, "Are you ok?" 

"LIKE HELL I'M NOT! MY MOT-I mean, THE DEMON OF SPIRITS, JUST KILLED ALL MY FRIENDS!" I sobbed, and Dipper held me

"Get her out Dipper!" I heard Mabel

"Don't hurt her," Dipper pulled me closer

"She killed Grunkle Ford! How can you even look at her?" Mabel yelled

"She's right, I should just leave, go try to defeat the Spirit Demon. Live your own life Dipper, don't worry about mine," I got up, I was about to jump out the window when Dipper grabbed my arm

"Your not going anywhere until you tell us what's going on," he looked at me with a blank face. I sat back down on his bed

"I was born from two of the most powerful demons in the multiverse. The Queen of The Spirits, Starla, and The King of The Dream Demons, William Cipher. Noticing my mother would've corrupted me to become soulless and the definition of perfect, daddy took me to the Nightmare Realm. He knew it wasn't at all a good place to raise a child, but it was the only Realm where Starla couldn't find us."

"Daddy realized the Nightmare Realm was on the verge of collapsing, so he enlisted the help of a genius, being forced to turn into a manipulative, evil triangle. He worked as quickly as he could to build a gateway to a place  where my friends and I could live safely, but while the gateway was in testing, a man got his head stuck in the gateway, and witnessed a battle beyond human words, between Starla and daddy."

"And the portal was shut down. Daddy tried his best to hold the Nightmare Realm together, and sometime later, Weirdmageddon provided the opportunity to keep me safe. While you and the other remaining townsfolk where building that robot, daddy told me to hide in my room with my pet moon bat that he made just to protect me."

"As the Fearamid crumbled to ruble, my bat flew me out. And ever since then, I have been lurking in the shadows, waiting for Stanford to come out. And I finally killed him 5 years later. I am free to pass between worlds now, but that means Starla is to." 

"It's  a one-way ticket for her, and since she landed near where Ford and Stan was for the past 5 years, she should stay there. For now. That barrier won't hold up forever, and neither will ours when the barrier does break."

I finally finished, and Mabel and Dipper looked down at their feet

(Mabel's POV)

I felt bad for bashing on Luna now, all Bill wanted was a safe place for his daughter. And when he got it, it was jerked right back from him, and Luna almost died

"I'm sorry," I said

"You never knew. I have had no one to turn to for the past 5 years, except for my bat, Cosmo, and she can't even talk! And when I finally thought I did, that person hated me and wanted me dead," Luna cried, and Dipper held her again, I would've pulled off my little teasing gag, but this was serious

"Is there anyway we can stop Starla?" I asked

Luna shook her head, "I could've opened a wormhole to the Nightmare Realm and shoved her back in a different dimension, but it collapsed, it was to unstable."

"Oh, Can't you open a wormhole to another dimension?" I asked

"I could, but it would be really hard. I've mostly stayed in the Nightmare Realm my whole life, if I knew some other dimensions, I could probably pull it off, but, like I said, I have been to almost no other dimensions in my life."

I got into my bag and pulled out the three journals

"Mabel, how the hell did you get those? We threw them down the bottomless pit," Dipper sounded really, really mad

"Well, I never got to read the journals so I decided to make fake copies of them before we threw them down the pit," I said, "But there are a bunch of different dimensions Ford wrote about, maybe you could use one of those!"

"Maybe," Luna took Journal 3 and read the last few pages

"I guess the Lottocron Nine place would be ok," Luna said, "Starla would have a hell of a good time there, or, at least, I think. Daddy used to say that she loved gambling. I've actually never met her."

"Really?!" I shouted

"Yeah," Luna said