Classmate Zoned

MICHELLE

Ben is the first male  I've ever not hated. 

All the other males I've known were monsters.

My father,
His friends,
The other horny boys I've met.

Ben is different. He doesn't look at me like I'm just a piece of meat he wants to devour.

He looks at me like he actually cares.

Does he care?

Why would he care?

Why do I care if he cares?

I have never cared about any guy and I'm not going to start now just because I meet one guy who seems nice, thoughtful and so damn good looking.

It's only going to lead to one thing,

Pain.

"We are here" Ben says and I snap out of my thoughts.

He has the car parked in front of his house.

I mean mansion.

I get out hurriedly and start to walk towards the front door.

He follows.

I wait for him to open the front door and we both walk in.

We meet a stunning looking woman in the living room. 

She looks like she is in her forties.

Blood red hair that fall to her shoulders. Blue eyes that resembled Ben's , and spotless white skin.

She looked so elegant, dressed in a short black dress and heels.

"Mom, you are home" Ben says surprised.

Oh so this is Mrs McGregor.

Of course .

She smiles and walks over to us with elegant strides. Her perfume is intoxicating.

"Yes dear. I left work to come check on your sister. She insists on not going to see a doctor" she says worriedly.

"Well you know how stubborn Laura can get" Ben says with a shrug.

"Yes. She is just like you " Mrs McGregor says pinching his cheeks and I couldn't help but giggle.

She looks my way as if just noticing my presence.

Her expression shows curiosity.

At least it's not disapproval.

"Who is your friend?" She asks

"Her name is Michelle.  She is actually Laura's friend. She came to see how she's doing. We are just classmates" he replies quickly. Too quickly.

Ouch

Classmate zoned.

That hurt.

Why did that hurt?

"I see" Mrs McGregor says raising her eyebrows and gives me a quick smile.

I smile back.

"I have to get back to work honey. Take care of your sister okay?" She says and gives Ben a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Sure thing mom" he replies dryly. And she gives me another brief smile before rushing out of the house.

Rich, busy parents.

Ben and Laura must have this mansion all to themselves alot.

"So , Laura is in her room, you can go check on her. I'll be in my room if you want to check on me too" he says smiling and wiggling his eyebrows playfully.