Prolouge

Mr. Shaughkens assigned me to go have a meeting with Mr. Dawson.

His company and the company that I've been working for almost 5 years are partners. They're both very tremendously succesful. Helping each other in terms of finance problems or other necessary things.

My heels are tick-tacking. Taking the attention of the people that I passed by. I smiled at them, apologizing about my noisy heels.

I took inside the elevator and pressed the button where Mr. Dawson could be. The are only few people who are inside the elevator.

The elevator dinged, signalling everyone to come to their destination. The door automatically closed, sliding up to take me to the last level. The door opened again and I took the opportunity to leave.

I started to walk in the hallways, there's only one room that's here in this level. It was large, well, larger than a blue whale? Joke.

I twisted the knob open. My eyes widened in shock, only to find out a man and woman making out in the table. The man's sucking the woman's neck while the woman's moaning out load.

Shit! My eyes trailed down I saw the man's erection! His manhood was inserted to the woman's feminity. Damn. The white garterized thing was tearing up.

I tried to walk back when I tripped onto something. Something that's hard. It's the woman's stilletos. They looked up on me. The woman's eyes widened. Pushing the guy off of her.

"My gosh! I'm sorry!" She confessed. Cleaning her body using the towel displayed on the other table.

"That's okay. I'll be leaving later. You can continue your uncontrollable cravings once my chit-chat with sir Jack," I looked at the guy who's eyes were flaring in rage and looked away "is finished."

"Let's finish this fast." He growled. Like a very deep, sexy, and seductive growl. I downed my eyes through his erection but saw nothing. His erection smoothened. Good.

He took his clothes from the floor and started putting his clothes back. It's like I'm watching a strip-show but the opposite of it.

He glared at the woman who's busy fake fixing her glasses to stay in his room, she quickly nodded her head in response. Jumping from the table to kiss Mr. Dawson. He responded from the kiss, rubbing her big boobs.

I cleared my throat, reminding them that I was here. I don't have the intention to watch them make out again. I still havr work to do.

Work is more important than having sex. Life is more important rather than making out. Becuase without life, you can't do sex.

He death glared at me. I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. Mr. Dawson opened the door, leaving from his room. I followed him outside.

He stood there, looking pissed and impatient. I hate people who are so impatient. People need to be patient, they can't have everything in just a second.

"What is it miss?" He asked looking annoyed.

Wow. He has the guts to be annoyed huh? I need to be the one! Why? Because I waited for him for how many minutes. I waited for them to stop their make out scene, to put his clothes, and stop their another make out scene. How rude is he.

"Mr. Dawson, your business partner Mr. Shaughkens wanted to have a meeting with you this afternoon for some important discussion. He wanted to discuss with you the project our company, making the best possibility for the success of J. D. Construction Metals and Jewelry." I explained to him what Mr. Dawson wants me to say to him.

"Okay. I'll talk to him. Is that all you'll be saying or more?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and folding his arms on his chest.

"That's all sir. And now you can continue your uncensored scene." I rolled my eyes at the thoughts.

"Okay." He pushed me away from me. His touch sending shivers to my spine. Our skin when we made contact, it sent sparks and I don't know what just happened.

He quickly closed the door and I heard the door knob clicked.

Tsk. Perverts.