3rd

Make Me Yours

I was stripped off! I immediately covered myself with my blankets. I looked around, probably looking for the rapist who tried to take advantage on me. Fuck him!

The ray of the sun struck to my belly, revealing a little scar that looks like a scratch from a carnivore animal, much more a cat. It was still fresh, the blood was already clotted. I put my clothes on and went to my shower to clean myself up.

After I took a shower, I took a look inside my room. All of the other things are properly displayed but most of the scattered things were in my bed.

I pushed aside the books that were all-over the floor until I came to my window, in my biggest surprise, the bushes of my rose bushes are now ripped into pieces, some drop of blood can be seen through its thorns.

"What the..." That's all I said. I hurriedly went outside to check on a greater view.

I put both my hands on my mouth, this was the most shocking scene that I have ever seen!

At first, I thought it's just a soft cotton but when looked closer to it, my body trembled upon the sight, seeing a grey fur stained with a mark of dried blood.

The stench became stronger than I expected. As I step, only the sound of the crisp leaves I heard and also some chirping birds. I forgot to bring my jacket so I only use my warm hands to cover myself up.

I shook my head by the things I have seen. I'll be calling the police to investigate what just happened last night, what creature destroyed my backyard, messed up my things and stripped me off.

"Hello? Police Inspector Warren Smith speaking." The police said, there were some things that can be heard in the other line like rustling things.

"Hello, Mr. Smith, I would like you to investigate what just happened in my house." I stated at the my line, hoping they're available by this time.

"Okay. Tell me your address and we'll be there as quick as we can." And he hung up.

This is insane. Why would a creature go and destroy my house? There are a lot of houses there! I detest that creature!

After minutes of waiting, the investigators arrived with the materials they needed to investigate the case. I bit my lip and crossed my arms while watching them.

They started checking inside, they found scratches and tiny fur from the creature who trespassed. I looked one of them who's busy checking a drip of blood from my blankets. He showed it to his crew and they called me.

"We'll be testing this blood and we'll be presenting the result once we are finished." I simply nodded at his statement.

I went outside to check the others, they were taking photos to investigate. I looked above the roof and took a deep breath.

I hope this case will be solved soon.

They left my house after they investigated everything. They will be telling me everything soon after they finished concluding there investigation.

I dressed myself in my usual uniform. Blouse paired with a magenta blazer and a black office skirt. I arrived at the building late, at first, I thought I was just hallucinating but the second I stepped closer to it, I never expected to see him.

Mr. Dawson.

I bow down my head once I entered the room. He is so intimidating, I don't want to see him, he's the worst nightmare of my life! He's talking to Mr. Shaugkens about something when he glanced at me looking shy. Mr. Shaugkens also glanced at me and smiled.

"Ms. Murs!" He called and I stopped, turning around I saw Mr. Shaugkens waving at me as well as the jerk who's smirking evilly. "Do you have any spare time later? Mind if you could have a little discussion with Mr. Dawson and his secretary Ms. Collins? Because there is a major problem about my shipyard in Netherlands so I'll be travelling there this afternoon to check what's the problem."

"I'll just check my schedule sir." I pretended to check my schedule from my phone even though I don't have any schedules. I looked up at them and caught Mr. Dawson staring at me with his yellow eyes. So weird. I even noticed that he has some wound his face, just a little wound or scratch.

"I'm free sir. And you can always trust me." I put back my phone in my purse, he thanked me for giving Mr. Dawson a spare time to discuss about the next project both of the companies will hold.

I entered the elevator with myself only, the trip to my office is a bit fast. I didn't enjoy riding in elevators at all. I quickly went outside the elevator and hurriedly walked to my office.

I rested my feet on the empty desk beside the trash bin. The thoughts again meeting Mr. Dawson makes me tingle. Ew, like ew.

I sitted there, never moved to relax. I want to make my mind be calmed down so that I can focus with Mr. Dawson and his secretary, whoever he or she is 'cause I already forgot his name. Just lord, please make the discussion good. I don't want any naughty things that Mr. Dawson will do to me again. Probably, for the first time, he just got drunk and then he played tricks on me.

I started typing in the desktop, don't know how to start when something's--- someone's bothering me. I hate the fact that somebody's bothering me, it's distracting me, you can't focus on the thing that you need to do.

The desktop tinged, saying that there's a notification. I clicked my notification and it's just about the project.

Once I finished what I was doing without thinking about that jerk. The lunch bell rang, signalling everyone to take their break and after that break, we need to continue our work but not me, 'cause I need to discuss something with someone.

Someone like...

Jack Dawson. What a lucky day for me. Hooray.