1st

Make Me Yours

The receptionist instructed the clerks to gather up in the first level. Mr. Shaughkens has a very important meeting to discuss with us. I yanked up the bag I was holding on the table beside me. I took out some pieces of papers to pass to the receptionist.

"Here you go," I slid the papers in her hands. She thanked me and continued instructing.

Mr. Shaughkens arrived, we greeted him whole heartedly. He smiled back at us. He came to me, asking for a favour. I quickly nodded my head, wondering what's his favor again.

"What is it sir?" I asked, walking away from my other companions.

"I would like you to go back to Mr. Dawson's office. I forgot to tell him that some conflicts are happening in both our companies. Finance problems are excluded, technical problems, good coordination, and other things," He held my hands and begged. His eyes are pleading. I can not refuse the task he was giving, it's my job.

"Okay sir." He smiled and walked away. The thoughts of seeing Mr. Dawson again makes my body warm. Err, what's happening with me? And my god, what if I see Mr. Dawson fucking a girl again? What a pure coincidence for me to see. I'm so innocent for those things.

I walked back to the table to grab my bag. I walked out the building and headed southwest. The cold breeze of the north wind hit me. I inhaled the sweetness of the flowers I pass by. I arrived at the building and soon, my hands began trembling. I clenched my fists in order to relieve from the shaking. I started to head in.

Just as soon as I stepped into the entrance door. I saw Mr. Dawson, looking handsome. His dark blue blazer suited him. I faces his back while he was talking to his receptionist. I loved the way his hair was tousled. His broad shoulders showing pure masculine. I loved the way his body is. Wait, what was I thinking?

All my senses came back when he started to enter the elevator, gliding up to his office, holding a cup of starbucks coffee. I slid in to the building so that I can be with him in the elevator so that, I can discuss the details I need to discuss with him, the sooner the better.

But how lucky am I, the elevator door already closed. Argh! Now I need to wait for 5 minutes. Thank you for fantasizing about the guy you just met yesterday. The one you caught doing uncensored things in his own table but actually, you liked it.

I liked it? I liked it when I was the woman in bottom.

What was I saying!? I was so so insane right now.

The elevator dinged and the door opened. That was fast. I quickly glide in and pressed the button. I took out my phone and texted my friend for some things in order not to be bored during the ride.

The door opened up, I left the elevator and started walking to his room. I could smell his scent. I inhaled his scent greedily. His scent is so craving, captivating, and so arousing. I knocked on his door, waiting for any response but heard nothing.

I twisted the knob open, only to find out that Mr. Dawson's sitting on his chair using the 4 style, reading a magazine of pop stars. I swallowed the stuck saliva on my throat, I was being an idiot here. I took my first step and the sound of my heels clicking caught his attention. He grinned at me. Showing his white teeth.

His pink soft lips curled, damn. He is so sexy. The way he flip every page of His magazine make me so high, he is my ecstacy. His eyes scanned my body. He tilted his head to other side in order to have a better sight.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted. I looked at his eyes, my eyes widened in shock. His eyes were glowing yellow. I could feel his aura getting thicker.

The air in the room was getting thicker. He stood up from his seat and went near me. I shivered by the way he acted. He slowly removed his blazer and threw it on the floor. His perfectly refined muscles can be seen even though there's a barrier. He licked his lips like that was a delicious ice cream and looked at me.

"You're so fucking sexy." He whispered against my ear. His effect on me is so, so amazing. So intoxicating. I love it.

I was about to speak when I felt his tounge on the crook of my neck. I shuddered from his lick, but god. His lick is so craving. I want more.

Soon, he started to pin me on the wall, his mouth found my neck and started sucking it. I fought the urge to moan. I felt his hands on my ass, squeezing it tightly. My eyes widened. And then, he grinded on me. His erection pointing on my pussy that my back is starting to arch.

"Hmm..." I hmmed by how amazing he touches me.

"You like it, and I know it." He moved his mouth on my lips to kiss it. First, the kiss was soft and gentle but then, it became rough and hard. The moan I was fighting before escaped from my lips. I felt the smirk from his face.

I opened my mouth for his tounge to explore my mouth. Leaving no inch to be explored. I snaked my hands on his neck and took a grip on his hair. He moaned in my mouth, damn. That moan is sexy I can't ellaborate it.

He grinded to me harder. Harder that made me so intoxicated, the delicious sensation I was feeling right now is so tremendous, magical, and a favorite.

His hands moved to my pussy, I moved his hands away from my pussy. No one touches my sex until I was married. I straightened my body, fixed the parts that he touched. I looked at him in the eyes that were glowing with lust.

"Why did you stop baby? I was enjoying the scene." He whined, trying to touch my but I dhoved it away.

"I didn't have the intention to come here and have sex with you. I came here because I have to discuss something with you."

"Yeah. Whatever. Once you're finished. Let's do it again, shall we?"

"No! I have to go immediately. I only got distracted because you touched me and I was carried away by it. Now, Mr. Shaughkens told me that there were conflicts on both of your companies. Technical problems, good coordination of workers, and more."

"Okay, leave them to me. I can handle them."

"Good." I said before started to walk away from him.

"Wait! Aren't we going to continue the scene we started?" He asked, looking so excited.

I was on the door before I said to him my last words.

"I'm sorry. I refused to."