2nd

Make Me Yours

The cold wind of evening hit my body. I shivered from its cold effect. I strolled down the cobble stoned pathways, looking for a place to hang out during my free time this evening.

For this time, I felt exhausted before but now, I think I wasn't. Probably, it was the effect of his touch. His touch that made me go crazy.

I recalled what happened in the morning, his touch sending sparks every inch of my body. His soft lips pressed against mine made my knees like jellies. The way he pressed his body on me. I think I am craving for more of his touch.

I entered a small coffee house near a food house. I ordered a frappé and payed it before gliding in to the vacant tables. Mere people are on sight. Some were just strolling, some were buying things.

The waiter gave me the frappé I ordered and took a sip on it. The feeling of being exhausted vanished by the short taste of the frappé. It's perfect combination of sweet and bitter aroma made myself alive. Well, 'cause it's antioxidant!

The small bell attached on the entrance door ringed. I looked at it and smiled, seeing my bestfriend with her boyfriend made myself in glee. I love seeing them happy.

I waved at them, signalling them to come over. Mellisa, my bestfriend, saw me and tugged Jason.

"Oh my gosh! What a coincidence!" She hugged me very tight.

"Haha," I hugged her tightly to, I averted my eyes on Jason who is smiling at us. Well, he should be smiling because he stole my bestfriend!

They sat across from me. I started a conversation first.

"How was life in a relationship?" I asked, taking another sip of the frappé.

"It is good, I think. There are some problems but we could still fix it." Jason said, kissing his girlfriend's hand. "How about you? How is your life being single? Being a workaholic woman?"

I rolled my eyes in nothing. Being single is like, having a good opportunity because. If you're married, probably you'll be falling in love with someone soon and then your husband will find out then argument is occured. Workaholic? Is life. Yeah, there's no harm in being a workaholic woman. You're just thinking for the sake of your life.

"Well, there's nothing to talk about being single." I glanced at the transparent glass wall, the moonlight stroke on me. My eyes sparkled by its light. "Being workaholic is nice. You're working hard because you're preparing for your soon, own family."

They both smiled at me. Atleast I already told them my reason in being a workaholic. Like they're saying before, you're like a buzzing bee, you're not stopping in doing your work.

Factly, that was true. I like doing my work. It's my job. Do good because if you do good, God will give you the rest.

I sipped the last drop of the of frappé and said goodbye to them. I shove my hands to my pockets, the sudden coldness of the surroundings is a surprise.

Suddenly, while I was walking on the bushy side. The bushes moved, or probably the air swayed the bushes. I didn't care about that instead I continued walking until I reached my house. I took out my house keys and opened it.

The heat of the house relieved me, I exhaled an air on my lungs and took a sit on my cottony plushed single sofa. The warmth of it was so comforting and relaxing. Might add it with a nice song, it soothes your ears.

I closed my eyes, expecting myself go into a deep, tight sleep but I heard again the rustling sound. I stood up from sitting, I looked in the window but found nothing. Huh, strange.

I went back to sitting, trying to fall asleep. My mind is drifting off when suddenly, I heard scratching sound on my door. Fear rose up to my body.

My hands started to tremble by the the sound it makes. It became terrifying, I even changed my mind in looking at it but, I need to find it, whether if it's a stray poor dog or just a neighbor's cat.

I opened the door in courage and also closed my eyes in slight fear. I slowly opened it and to my surprise, it was completeoy nothing. I tilted my head in each side but it is completely nothing, only some pieces of scattered trashes.

I heaved heavily, that is a sign of relief. I closed the door once again and proceeded to my room to take a rest. Once I got in there, I averted my gaze in the well-viewed direction of the moon.

Some clouds were passing by the moon, covering the moon's whole presence for some reason, it tells us like it is hiding because it is very shy and delicate.

Its dim light is still in sight, only fading, there are mere stars to be seen in the dark sky, twinkling in unison. I watched the moon as the clouds disappeared, showing the moon's pure beauty again. I spread myself in my bed, trying to drift myself into sleep.

I was about to drift off when my memories last morning came up to my mind. I pulled my pillows above my face, tryng to remove the things that are bothering me. I hate this feeling. I hate what just happened. I hate him!

My skin hairs rose up when I heard a loud howl. A howl not from a dog, especially not a cat, but a wolf. I think?

To my fear, I pulled the blankets all over my body to relieve me from my fear.

"That's just normal." I muttered under my breath. "It's just a wolf."

My eyes started to blink a few times, until I drifted off without the thoughts that happened between me and Mr. Jack Dawson, the pervert guy.

In the morning, my eyes flickered open when I noticed I was stripped off.

I was undressed!