01.

Chanel

I laid out on the couch letting my thoughts wander. I couldn't believe I didn't see the signs that lying asshole was cheating on me. I wonder how many times has he cheated on me? How may girls?

I don't understand how he could just come home and toy with me like everything between us was fine. He used me. He knew that I was that girl with daddy issues so I wouldn't see what he was really doing.

I suddenly got an idea. I got up and run upstairs to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed everything that belonged to him. I wasn't about to give that fucker a chance to talk to me. Laying them all on the floor. I picked up a garbage bag and started put all of his stuff in it. Once I was done with that. I dragged the bags down the stairs. I took a moment to catch my breath. I opened the door and was surprised to see my best friend, Nikki about to knock on the door.

"Hey Chanel." She said looking at the garbage bags.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Is this a bad time?" She asked.

"Nope, just throwing Damon's things outside. What's up?" I said.

"Why are we throwing Damon's things out?" She asked grabbing one of the bags from me.

"Because he's a cheating asshole." I replied.

"Cheating on you? With who?" She asked.

"Yes and some random bitch." I answered.

"Oh it's on now

"Oh it's on now. I'm gonna kill that fool. See this why I don't let no man play me." Nikki said.

"Girl, he is not worth it." I said.

"Chanel, do you have a lighter?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause we burning all of his shit, that's why." She replied.

"No, it's not worth it." I said.

"Fine, but if I catch him I will set it off." She said.

I put the bag next to the mailbox and watched as Nikki put the other bag in the trash. Shaking my head. She never listens. I start to wonder about all of those business trips that he took. Were they ever really meetings or cover ups to meet with his sidechicks?

"What are you thinking?" Nikki asked.

"Don't worry about it." I replied.

"Have you gone to see your mom yet?" Nikki asked.

"No, she's been a drunk mess. I don't need that in my life." I answered.

"Chanel, at the end of the day that's still your mother. You need to go see her." She said.

"Fine, but you're coming with me." I said.