04.

Chanel

"What?" I asked

"What?" I asked.

"I'm your father. Claudia was my girlfriend before she ran away for no reason well now I know why." He replied.

"Oh shit." Nikki said behind me.

"Are you sure, you don't want to do a DNA test?" I asked.

"No." He said and turned away from me and walked back into the bar, Shane following right  behind him.

"Did he just walk away from us?" Nikki asked picking her bag up from the ground.  

"He did." I said letting out a shaky breath and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down before I did anything crazy. Everyone stared at us. I was ready to scream. My mother always said that I had a bad temper. And judging by how my father  just acts I must get it from his side of the family.

"Don't do it."Nikki said pulling my arm. I pulled my arm from her and let out a scream before pushing through the crowd and into the bar. Nikki quickly followed me. I walked towards what looked like a VIP section and saw him sitting and smoking with a bunch of females around him who were dressed like they should be on a street corner. I walked in front of him, clenching my hands.

"Excuse me!" I barked out, he looked at me then turned to the blonde bimbo next to him. He's ignoring me. "So you don't fucking hear me, asshole!" I yelled. He froze and the women around him looked up at me shocked. He started to rise, the woman falling off his lap as he stood to his full height. I looked up at him. "Oh so now you hear me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What did you just call me?" He asked. His voice dark and shaky.

"I said asshole, A-S-S-H-O-L-E!" I answered.

Everyone now entered the bar and stood there watching as father and daughter glared at each other. 

Oh shit, they look alike, Nikki thought.

"Little girl, you don't know who you're messing with." He said.

"I don't give a fuck, you don't walk away from me like that." I said.

A woman walked up from behind Brock and stood in front of me and blocked him from my view. She had her hands out in front of herself, blocking him from coming any closer. "She doesn't know better, Brock." She said.

"Excuse me, I meant what the fuck I said." I said, glaring at him. The woman looked back at me like are you serious? Yes, I am.

"I know she doesn't, Kim." He said.

"Oh no, I meant that shit. You got me fucked up like men like you make me sick. I don't even want you as my father so you can just forget that I exist." I said, maneuvering myself around Kim and stepping up to him. 

He let out a breath and closed his eyes. He opened them again and it got silent, and he started to shake. What the hell you shaking for?

"We should leave, Chanel." Nikki said, grabbing my arm.

"Fine, he's not even worth my time anyways." I said, letting Nikki pull me away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Home,duh." I replied.

"Now why would I let you go?" He asked.

"Cause I'm grown." I answered.

"Nope, I want to know about my daughter with the smart mouth." He said smiling at me.

"You're creepy." I said. He started laughing.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." He said.

"That's really sad." Nikki said.

Nikki

We sat at the bar. No one approached us which I was glad for because I was in the mood to curse anyone out right now. Chanel's dad refused to let us leave.

"I can't believe we found your dad and he acts just like you." I said, rocking to the beat of the song playing.

"I know right." She said.

We looked over at her father, he was sitting in the VIP section with these shanks surrounding him like bitches in heat. Chanel looked at him in disgust and anger. He was the last person she would have expected to be her father and she knew for a fact they would never get along or like each other.

"What can I get you ladies?" This young man asked us. Chanel couldn't drink anything with alcohol because she's pregnant but I can.

"Can I get a long island ice tea, please." I said while Chanel ordered orange juice.

"Here ya go." He said putting a bottle of orange juice in  front of Chanel. She grabbed the bottle and smiled at him. He came back with my drink and winked at me. Boy, I will ruin your life.

"Hey baby." This guy said putting his arm on my shoulder. Chanel looked over at the guy and rolled her eyes. I looked at him and took his arm off my shoulder. "Do not touch me." I said.

"Oh playing hard to get." He said.

"Playing what? No one wants to play with you." I said.

"Bitch, you would be lucky if a man like me gave you the time of day." He said. Bitch?

I looked at Chanel like did he just call me a bitch?

"I will not be disrespected." I said to her as I turned towards the man leaning on the counter.

I punched him in the face as hard as I could. He drooped off the stool to the ground. I then grabbed my drink and poured it on him. 

"Do not ever touch me or talk to me like some dumb bimbo in your life." I said.

"Nikki, let's go." Chanel said pulling me out of the bar.